I have a serious question about a fellow worker

mungrin

Banned
Well I dont know about all the stealing stuff but as someone on W/C there is a big diffrence between doing some work around the house and lifting boxs for 4-8 hours a day.

From my personal experiance after two surgeries which im still recovering from I can mow a lawn and weedwack and I can lift a 25 pound tv with no problems. So by your way of thinking I should be back at work but what you cant see is the fact I cant curl 10 pounds with out bad pain or if anything hits my forearm I lose all feeling in my thumb and top two fingers for a minute. I can't straighten my arm palm up or fully extend it with out pain up to my shoulder. I have have no feeling in my pinky or the skin around my elbow.

Your not a doctor and you don't know what his restrictions are. To be able to be cleared for work you have to be able to lift 70 pounds now are you telling me that if Im cleared to lift 50 pounds I couldnt mow a lawn or weedwack?

If he stole from you shold have had the common sense to report him to the police but unless you know what his medical restriction are you cant say hes cheating anyone.
I agree 100%.TS sounds like a tool.

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
Didn't we just do this thread with same characters a couple months ago? Either that or I'm having a deja-vu moment again.

herbigharo32

There are too many things that are not right about this post.... Just naming a few:

1. Why are you following this guy to see if he has been out mowing the lawn? Why do you really care?

2. Do you have any evidence or proof that he broke into your home?

tieguy

Banned
There are too many things that are not right about this post.... Just naming a few:

1. Why are you following this guy to see if he has been out mowing the lawn? Why do you really care?

2. Do you have any evidence or proof that he broke into your home?

I think he explained question one. He considers the guy a threat to his home and family. As such you would probably tend to watch the threat very closely.

Question two if he did the threat would be locked up. Question back at you. Should he allow himself or his family to become a victim just to prove he was right?

Herbigharo32 First off I am not following this clown around one of our supervisors saw him cutting grass ,and for two it is not like it is a big secret .Everyone knows at my center that this person is doing this ,and honestly I dont care what he does.But what he is doing is wrong and there are people I work with that have told me the same thing .I personally feel he is STEALING from all of us and I am sure other people are doing this too .If you read the whole thread you will see that my neighbordescribed him to a "T" but since no one got into my home the cops did nothing.Mind you when this happened my kids were at school and my wife was not home ,someone who knew my vehicles. I have a garage and could have one of my vehicles parked in there ,but someone would know that I usually do not do that .My neighborhood is quite and I have never heard of anything like this happening before .Tie guy thanks for your reply believe this will not happen again trust me ,I now have a security system and a camera by both doors at my house .What if this person would of gotten in and my wife and kids were home and they did something to them what would you do???? I know what I would do and there would be no restraining me period .I was at work when this happened and thank GOD no one got in , and I have said something to this person and they just denie it.Like I said before I am a firm believer in what comes around goes around .I want to make sure that I told this person I knew what happened so believe me he knows that I know ,like posted before this person has some serious PROBLEMS

Ms Spoken

Well if this thread is true the "person" in question has been off work since Dec. Where I'm at you only get 26 weeks STD then you move on to LTD (he should be on now). With LTD you get a bigger check and get to keep your insurance for one year.
If all this is true you will need core hard proof (zoom lens/camera) employee ID # and call the insurance company. Where I'm at LTD is with Metlife. You need to do some research and figure who the insurance company is. When you figure it out PM me and I will give all the phone numbers you need if it's with Aetna or Metlife.
Please tell me I'm not feeding the troll.

herbigharo32

Yeah, I got a neighbor who is one crazy :censored2:! This women has paranoid schizophrenia and often drinks. She even sees stuff that is either not there or perceives a situation as a threat. It got to the point when law enforcement and various government agencies kept constantly showing up. So, I installed what I call "Good Behavior Cameras". One day, the detective, mental health worker, and code enforcement all showed up in tandem. That day was the last time any of these government workers showed up. Now, when that woman makes a false call, all I have to do is pull the time lapse video from the computer system and beam away; mental health workers stays off my lawn and walk on hers instead. Her complaints and accusations used to take hours of my time. With my security system, her complaints are no more.... Cameras and computers don't lie nor forget.
capture07022009160836.jpg

jennie

Herbigharo32 First off I am not following this clown around one of our supervisors saw him cutting grass ,and for two it is not like it is a big secret .Everyone knows at my center that this person is doing this ,and honestly I dont care what he does.But what he is doing is wrong and there are people I work with that have told me the same thing .I personally feel he is STEALING from all of us and I am sure other people are doing this too .If you read the whole thread you will see that my neighbordescribed him to a "T" but since no one got into my home the cops did nothing.Mind you when this happened my kids were at school and my wife was not home ,someone who knew my vehicles. I have a garage and could have one of my vehicles parked in there ,but someone would know that I usually do not do that .My neighborhood is quite and I have never heard of anything like this happening before .Tie guy thanks for your reply believe this will not happen again trust me ,I now have a security system and a camera by both doors at my house .What if this person would of gotten in and my wife and kids were home and they did something to them what would you do???? I know what I would do and there would be no restraining me period .I was at work when this happened and thank GOD no one got in , and I have said something to this person and they just denie it.Like I said before I am a firm believer in what comes around goes around .I want to make sure that I told this person I knew what happened so believe me he knows that I know ,like posted before this person has some serious PROBLEMS

Just want to say I am so on your side!!! I know this does not have to do all with work but this is the DUDE'S character. Would not want to know him, nor wan him around any of my family. When you are like this, how can you be a good worker?

We are not perfect, but we wake up and geesh obey the law, lol.

Thanks Jennie I appreciate your comments and yes you are right ,you would not want to know this turd. i just wish it was like the old days of and eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth .If thatwere the case this person would be eyeless and toothless:happy-very:

jennie

That is funny, but do have an eye for an eye, still. I am making my comments, because I have a brother who just can't seem to get on the right track, 30, back with my mother. Wife, two kids, and has been in jail.

Anyway, just can't feel sorry for some, I think lots of us had it hard, and if someone I know ever broke into my home, LORD who knows, I would prolly hire someone, haha, I am kidding.

UPSGUY72

I have a problem ,we have a real piece of crap that works with us . I will try to make a long story short.This person went and had a surgery thatwas optional ,this person has been off since after December.He is collecting disability and has beenworking another job.One of the supervisors told me he saw him working and our shift manager did nothing about it .I am by no means a rat and not looking to get anyone in trouble ,but this piece of crap tried to break into my house and I have a wife and 3 kids (all small children). I would like nopthing more than to put this guy through a wall but this person is a punk.I have asked around for a Hr phone number or someone that I can report him to but I have gotten nothing.Can anyone be of help here .Oh yea this person (though I cannot definetly prove it ) stole over 4000.00 worht of tools from my truck .I work the preload shift and have my own buisness .Even though my insurance will cover most of my tools that is not the point .can anyone help me out Thanks Bigpack

During are morning meeting are center manager gave us a speech about workman comp fraud and how ups has a 800 number that you can report it and collect $5000.00