I have arrived

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
I have arrived at Brown Cafe!

Believe me when I tell you that there are Impostures here spreading their lies and usurping my Initial.

Do not be deceived, for I am the one and only I and the true I.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Your presence is welcome here Insincerity at the Brown Cafe.
Many of us have been awaiting the true I.
We have questioned those others who came before you claiming to be I.

Insincerity

I'm Insincere
I am afraid we may all be Impostures.
When was the last time you really looked inside yourself.
Can you sit in a room for 2 hours without a TV on, a computer on, a radio on or some sort of external stimulation?
In that situation, do you feel the joy of solitude or the anguish of loneliness?

fethrs

I am afraid we may all be Impostures.
When was the last time you really looked inside yourself.
Can you sit in a room for 2 hours without a TV on, a computer on, a radio on or some sort of external stimulation?
In that situation, do you feel the joy of solitude or the anguish of loneliness?
I feel the joy of solitude, doing something I enjoy, making bracelets, no tv, no radio, no external stimulation, just peace and quiet.

Yes,I can sit in room for 2 hours without a TV on, a computer on, a radio on, or some sort of external stimulation. Can you?!

Can you refrain from posting on bc for one, day, one week, one month? Hmmm?

P

pickup

I have arrived at Brown Cafe!

Believe me when I tell you that there are Impostures here spreading their lies and usurping my Initial.

Do not be deceived, for I am the one and only I and the true I.

What a coincidence. At this moment , Integrity is on the other side of the galaxy helping with the evacuation of the inhabitants of Lothos. Their sun is going to go supernova very soon and his presence is needed more there than it is here. So enjoy your reign of terror, Insincerity ,for when Integrity gets back, he will make you rue the day you were born. He will not defeat you with his fists but with his pure heart and he overwhelm you with unstoppable politeness.

Or maybe not: http://jdtalley.tumblr.com/post/76938858/god-man-in-imposter-disaster

Last edited by a moderator: