I Hearby Grant You All The Day Off With Full Pay With All The Cake You Can Eat!

Big Babooba

Happy Founders Day!:happy2: I wonder what our four founders would think of their baby if they were still alive today. Would they be pleased? Amazed? Dumbfounded? Shocked? What say you?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Happy Founders day all!!!

Ass for the founders, were they alive today, they would be very, very,

very, very, very,

quite impressed with all of the technological advances but equally embarassed as to how far the company has strayed from it's original mission statement.

Stran

Holy Toledo
:happy-very: WHAT CAKE???? No spending allowed for this Founders Day in my area!!! Some years of service awards will be handed out that's it!!!!!

upsgrunt

very, very, very,

quite impressed with all of the technological advances but equally embarassed as to how far the company has strayed from it's original mission statement.

And the most we ever get is cake; doesn't seem fair.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

I heard when everyone goes into work today, their package cars will be replaced with brown bikes (basket and bell included) and receive a nickel for pay today. Happy Founders Day! : D

tieguy

Banned
I think we're going to be dissapointed today. We were told not to buy anything for founders day for cost cutting. We were also told to not buy anything out of pocket so that the entire district would be consistent.

evilleace

Cake we got donuts on break like we usually do every couple of months this way they could say they got us donuts for founders day. When really all they did was hand out yrs of service awards

slantnosechevy

Just give me my blue envelope and get us out of the bldg. on time for once this week. Maybe zero misloads on a Friday. Now that would be cause for celebration.

badpal

I think we're going to be dissapointed today. We were told not to buy anything for founders day for cost cutting. We were also told to not buy anything out of pocket so that the entire district would be consistent.
Well my center can be counted as consistent. lol

porkwagon

very, very, very,

Upstate said "ass for the founders." I think that's funny.