I heard today we

packageguy

I heard today we are getting helpers in the middle of October, week before halloween. Has anybody heard anything else.............

Delivered

We asked your on road sup today about helpers. She said they have no plan in place yet (shocked I am not) Failure to plan is planning to fail seems like I've heard that 1,000,000 times at a pcm. And the biggest kicker is all the colleges in our state are now on semesters so you can eliminate all those kids from being able to help this year. Peak 2012 should be a total Fluster :censored2:.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I heard today we are getting helpers in the middle of October, week before halloween. Has anybody heard anything else.............
They tried that before. The suit monkeys couldn't understand why a helper before peak doesn't work. They expand the work area which meant more miles and a lot more of the helper sitting in the seat.

Suit Monkeys: But you have a helper?

Me: Volume isn't that heavy yet. Helper mainly sits in the seat as we drive up long driveways.

Last edited:

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I doubt it. UPS forgets every year that Christmas happens. I haven’t needed helpers for a few years now since they give all my work to PVDs. Got to use covid twice to refuse a helper and the last one I had I kept on the car for only two hours a day. I wasn’t even getting to my 8 hours last December most of the time.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
They tried that before. The suit monkeys couldn't understand why a helper before peak doesn't work. They expand the work area which meant more miles and a lot more of the helper sitting in the seat.

Me: Volume isn't that heavy yet. Helper mainly sits in the seat as we drive up long driveways.

Good job Wallace
Threads only 10 years old