I hit the trifecta today.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
As I said earlier, I'm doing my part to keep the boxes flowing this peak. I don't get around much, so I order a lot over the internet. Got a package from FEDEX, USPS, and 2 delivered by UPS, all on the same day. One of the ones from UPS was rather large, and the driver did the same thing I would have done when I was driving. I got the box inside and on the side that was facing the ground, there was a giant hole punched in it. It is actually a present for me so I was told not to open it and inspect it by my wife. Still looking for about 5 or 6 packages by the end of this week.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I feel bad when I see boxes with damage or holes this time of year.
You are stuck between bringing it back to the building or letting the customer make a possible complaint.
I usually leave it so at least they have it before Xmas.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Me too, I had a girls bike today that stuff was sticking out thru the box. It looked like someone ran it over and drug it for miles. Told my helper not to knock

By The Book

Nope, the one driver delivered both of them. He plopped them down in front of my door, and I could only open the storm door about 6" I had to holler at him thru the gap to get him to come back and move it so I could open the door.
Classic! I was taught leave it on the hinge side, but always pull the screen door if open to see if it clears the box. I constantly see other carriers leave boxes right in the middle of the front door. I'm going to get injured moving them all where they should be! I keep imagining someone's mother/ grandma tripping on them, not pretty.