I hope this is not another whinebag question, but I really need help

I just tracked the package and it shows that it arrived in Des Moines, Iowa at 1:57PM. So it should be delivered tomorrow by the relaxed commit time. I'm sorry that the package was delayed, this is a "perfect storm" scenario. Busiest time of the year with twice the packages and a bad winter storm. I hope that somebody is available to receive the package if this is going to a commercial stop, a lot of businesses will be closed tomorrow. When I got back to my building Friday night, the clerks were trying to dig through thousands of air packages and letters trying to find payrolls that came in too late. I'm also sorry for some of the petty responses to your thread, I appreciate that you as a customer are the reason that I get a paycheck every week.
Why can't he be as eloquent as you ? Then we wouldn't have the drama. Thanks for being you scratch

S

serenity now

I just tracked the package and it shows that it arrived in Des Moines, Iowa at 1:57PM. So it should be delivered tomorrow by the relaxed commit time..............

:yesssmileyf::hapydancsmil::wootsmiley: to the op: let us know if you get the package tomorrow * we do care and we like to hear back on the outcome of these situations *

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Hank, I have nothing to add except to say I appreciate how you approached asking your question. You respected the fact that this forum is not really for the public to ask questions about their pkgs; you went out of your way offering praise for the hard work we do; you didn't get upset when the sarcasm or apathetic attitude was thrown at you (I especially appreciated your response to IGOTTAPACKAGE), or at least didn't show it, not to mention retort in kind as some irate customers have done recently.

Customers like you are a real joy to serve. I thank you.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I am the mod that deleted 19 posts in this thread, looking back maybe I should have deleted one more. We get a lot of complaints from long time members that say that they don't log on to this site much anymore because of the petty bickering that goes on among certain people.

Perhaps some people need to sit in the corner a little while and think about this.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wasn't there talk of making a forum for customers?
That way all the do-gooders can go there and serve customers on their off time.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I am the mod that deleted 19 posts in this thread, looking back maybe I should have deleted one more. We get a lot of complaints from long time members that say that they don't log on to this site much anymore because of the petty bickering that goes on among certain people.

Perhaps some people need to sit in the corner a little while and think about this.

I don't think this is the case at all.
When I joined in 2008, there was rarely more than 100 people viewing the main forum.
Now there is rarely less than 200 and sometimes over 300.
I think those numbers suggest that the old timers are not logging in much are being outnumbered by the rest.
It would seem that this tend has been good for business.

OptimusPrime

Do we still offer Sonic Air? I think that's what it used to be called. Or is it so unaffordable it's restricted to black market organ shipments?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
When we have a customer come on this site with a problem pertaining to an important package, I get the feeling that they didn't get the best support from the company's official website. So in most cases, I am guessing that the customer is new to this particular forum and really don't know the best place to ask for help.

My problem with some of the responses in this thread and many others, is that certain long time members can't seem grasp what The Terms of Service mean regarding insulting other members. Don't like the rules? Tough. You won't be missed by the mod staff, find another way to entertain yourself. We aren't perfect trying to moderate this site, there is no way to please everybody.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When we have a customer come on this site with a problem pertaining to an important package, I get the feeling that they didn't get the best support from the company's official website. So in most cases, I am guessing that the customer is new to this particular forum and really don't know the best place to ask for help.

My problem with some of the responses in this thread and many others, is that certain long time members can't seem grasp what The Terms of Service mean regarding insulting other members. Don't like the rules? Tough. You won't be missed by the mod staff, find another way to entertain yourself. We aren't perfect trying to moderate this site, there is no way to please everybody.

I never throw the first punch.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It appears there has been a lot of "posting while drunk" this weekend.
Probably normal as peak season winds down.
I guess it will be real goofy on New Years Eve.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I honestly hope the OP gets his package first thing tomorrow.

He wasnt rude, he wasnt arrogant, he was just one of the many customers who rely on us who had a problem and was hoping for some input or help. Kinda hard to find any fault with that.