I hope this is not another whinebag question, but I really need help

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
OK, fair explaination.
My point was not about the validity of my complaint, rather the lack of communication as to whether it was received or addressed.
I still maintain that changing someone else's post within a quote is bush league, whether you follow it with "there fixed it for you" or not.

P.S. Hoax I did it regetably once in response and reported myself.

menotyou

bella amicizia
As long as the member reporting the post includes the posts and their thought process that supports the "instigated" aspect of the tit-for-tat that appears to be the main grievance ... then yes it should.

My life does not revolve around the hallway sex between the various members on the site ... the griever needs to spell it out in their reporting of a post.
I have never reported Upstate. My sole point was he does not play by TOS rules. I have examples.

texan

I PMed that user and asked them not change someone else's post as part of their "Reply to All" unless they made it obvious as to what they changed. I did this even though it appeared he had.
I checked back the next day and that person had not changed any more posts although you had and continued until you understood you could not provoke him anymore.
He gained my respect as being the better man.
I did not respond to you as I thought your original report was disingenuous and primarily because I considered you a drama queen.
I did however perform my responsibility even though the request was from you.
I read the original post. Guess I am also not worthy of a reply to my PM to you either sir.
Time to rest. No more post for awhile.
That should make someone from New York happy that stalked me.
Bless all of you, texan

over9five

Staff member
I read the original post. Guess I am also not worthy of a reply to my PM to you either sir.
Bless all of you, texan
Well, perhaps if you had OK'd your posts with him BEFORE you posted them.....

P

pickup

By the way, the original poster got her package

Delivered On:Monday, 12/24/2012 at 10:00 A.M.

I am trying to sort through the soap opera here to see if my news is redundant

over9five

Staff member
By the way, the original poster got her package

Delivered On:Monday, 12/24/2012 at 10:00 A.M.

I am trying to sort through the soap opera here to see if my news is redundant
Luckily it wasn't a Fedex package due last WEDNESDAY, it still wouldn't BE HERE!!!!!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Bless all of you, texan

Sorry ... you can tell how concerned I was about the mistake. No problem!
Bless all of you texan!

S

serenity now

I PMed that user and asked them not change someone else's post as part of their "Reply to All" unless they made it obvious as to what they changed. I did this even though it appeared he had.
I checked back the next day and that person had not changed any more posts although you had and continued until you understood you could not provoke him anymore.
He gained my respect as being the better man.
I did not respond to you as I thought your original report was disingenuous and primarily because I considered you a drama queen.
I did however perform my responsibility even though the request was from you.

too much drama

texan

Bless all of you, texan
It is Christmas. I will get my head out of my butt.
Forgive me Hoax. I was out of line.
Shalom and Merry Christmas to you, your family, and all those you love.