I just banged my toe on the bathroom door!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
I hate the new chat,it's not user friendly,and I just don't bother.
It's more like instant message than chat. I don't bother with it either.

What exactly do you hate about it? If you can be more specific will try and improve it, if I can. It has both instant messaging and a group chatroom, not one or the other.

What makes it not user friendly? Is it difficult to find the group chat room, or is confusing or doesn't work well or you just hate the instant chat feature. You can opt out of all of it if it just annoys you.

In case the problem is that the group chat is simply too difficult to find a chat tab is now visible at the top of the page when you log in using the full version of the site. This might be a good day to revive our Sunday evening group chats.

DS

Fenderbender
Having that chat tab visible at the top may just be the ticket.
I`ll start a thread later today inviting people to chat tonight.

menotyou

bella amicizia
What exactly do you hate about it? If you can be more specific will try and improve it, if I can. It has both instant messaging and a group chatroom, not one or the other.

What makes it not user friendly? Is it difficult to find the group chat room, or is confusing or doesn't work well or you just hate the instant chat feature. You can opt out of all of it if it just annoys you.

In case the problem is that the group chat is simply too difficult to find a chat tab is now visible at the top of the page when you log in using the full version of the site. This might be a good day to revive our Sunday evening group chats.
It reminds me of the PM's on FB.