I just figured out how to burn music

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yup, and we'll all have to spend thousands for whatever new format is next.

The next format is already in place---wireless streaming with on demand content.

I recently bought a Panasonic wireless Blu-Ray 3-D DVD player. I then signed up for Netflix wireless streaming ($7.99/month). It works the same as the regular Netflix without having to wait for the DVD to come in the mail. Netflix is a few months behind as far as having new releases available for streaming and the picture quality is not quite Blu-Ray but very close.

There are also online music streaming services which I could access through my DVD player but I am not a huge music person and am quite content with my local FM stations.

Last edited:

klein

Für Meno :)
Digital chips is the next format and already out there.
Those for your camera as example.
They'll hold more memory in the future and be used for digital movies/recordings.
I might even be wrong, they might even hold enough memory already for a movie, seems I get a lot worth of film on my video digital cam.

Digital chips is the next format and already out there.
Those for your camera as example.
They'll hold more memory in the future and be used for digital movies/recordings.
I might even be wrong, they might even hold enough memory already for a movie, seems I get a lot worth of film on my video digital cam.

An MP4 movie is anywhere from 1.2- 2.5 G. I can fit two on a 4G SD card when sharing.

I doubt you would want to share any of the video Klein is recording.

Only with the appropriate authorities.

I have picked up SD cards by the handful at the office supply store for next to nothing. Whenever family and I send stuff back and forth across the country we just paste it on a card and drop it in the mail. This is for large files of course.