I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!

old levi's

blank space
Nothing like a little prefrontal cortex to make your day.

Some have speculated that during that exquisite moment, your ego boundaries collapse making you one with the universe.

I say they are all over thinking it: It just feels really good!
At least I think I remember that!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Nothing like a little prefrontal cortex to make your day.

Some have speculated that during that exquisite moment, your ego boundaries collapse making you one with the universe.

I say they are all over thinking it: It just feels really good!
At least I think I remember that!
Key points! hehehehehehehe

over9five

Staff member
"....sequence of snapshots of brain images from one of the study's participants as she reached orgasm over a seven-minute period."

Seven minutes? Obviously she was having sex with another woman to go so long.

menotyou

bella amicizia
"....sequence of snapshots of brain images from one of the study's participants as she reached orgasm over a seven-minute period."

Seven minutes? Obviously she was having sex with another woman to go so long.
It was her first. That one lasts the longest. Or, the last one; that one is amazing. Or, it could have been her 4th one. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

over9five

Staff member
Ovah during sex: "C'mon, honey, let's go! We've been doing this for hours.* The days a'wastin!!"

* Actual elapsed time 3 minutes.

old levi's

blank space
It was her first. That one lasts the longest. Or, the last one; that one is amazing. Or, it could have been her 4th one. hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
How do you know if it's the last one? Well?

I mean there could be another one in there and one behind that. Just saying.........

iowa boy

I would be curious to see what the male brain does while the male has his. :dead:

I can see the image now, no blood flow from the shoulders up as that brain shuts down and the other brain has all the fun. :happy-very:

This is why men are so tired after sex, between all the work put in to find that elusive female g-spot and the lack of blood flow to the "right" brain, it takes a lot out of us. :sweatdrop