I know that I'm going to get fired, no matter what I do. What should I do?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
So many :censored2: haters on this site. To the OP: don't quit. Make them fire you. Brown shirt, purple shirt, sounds like this sup has some Daddy issues. He sounds like he is longing for his military days. OP, you gotta understand this site. If you post here asking for advice or help, at least half of the responses are going to come from morons like upsguy72. You could post that you were bleed out on the sort aisle, and guys like him will just tell you to man up and accept death.

Just come in and do the best you can. Probably 2/3's of the supervisors you'll deal with will try to be bullies. Just smile, tell them, "Thanks for the career advice, Chief" and grab your check.

gorilla75jdw

This is sad , Lamar is a product of our new modern day society . A society where the lambs think they will be treated fairly and everything will be ok . WAKE UP SHEEPLE , get off the couch , LAMAR play the game for 30 days T-H-I-R-T-Y DAYS and then tell the stupidvisers to go EFF themselves , now do that 1 on 1 with no witnesses around , but do it . Its sheeple like you LAMAR that make me concerned for my own kids , which are both under 9 years old . I will be damned if they are taught to lay down and take the bullshyt that you are tolerating without putting up a fight . What hub are you at , what state , city , I will see if I can find you a spine around there that will speak up for you .