I lied on my Application

Beechnut

I never graduated,but told the person interviewing me I did,Here it is 12yrs later and I am afraid it may come out,So Will They Terminate Me???

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
I'm sure you will be alright. I doubt they will go back and check up on that unless you were going into a non union job, like TSG or IE.

QualityLoads

i had to put a buddys address because they wouldnt hire people far from the hub. it was less than 10 miles and they still said i lived too far, but took a chance on me cause the guy i jumped for vouched for me. as soon as i hit seniority i put my address back.

QualityLoads

That is a stretch.

whatever it takes for me to get my foot in the door. i had friends who didnt get hired because they lived over 10 miles away from the hub. They were considered risk to quit, the building i work at has a lot of turnover. I show up on time every day, most of management knows i live far and they do not take issue with it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I never graduated,but told the person interviewing me I did,Here it is 12yrs later and I am afraid it may come out,So Will They Terminate Me???

Twelve years later, your records are in storage somewhere. Who the hell would dig that up? Secondly, who would care?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The chances of that coming out or being dug up are slim...but not completely impossible if you put a target on your back and yes, dishonesty can be a cardinal infraction punishable up to termination.