I lost all my Rep Power points for assulting a UPS employee on this page !

franknitty

Do you mean the part about not being able to take it? I'm supposed to take it, but I'm not supposed to give it back.

FYI, my comment earlier wasn't directed to MRFEDEX. I have the highest respect for this man because he gives 110% when executing his Fedex duties, and most importantly, "He tells it like it is" on this page ! Thank you MRFEDEX for not being afraid to let you N**S hang, while management continues to play these political games with Fedex employees around the USA and throughout the world, and continues to hold most of the FDX drivers hostage on a daily basis !

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
The person that took your points is pretty notorious on here for doing that sort of thing. I imagine he has to clean his keyboard and monitor each time he does it. What strikes me as funny is, the comments he makes when he does it. He's all High and Mighty when posting and won't attack you directly in front of others in the thread. Instead he chooses to go all passive-aggressive and curse you in private messages and reputation comments. I wouldn't let it bother you, you would only be giving too much of yourself to him.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
2 points ? The Mod/Admin here knocked me down to -20772 Rep Power. I feel like I've been falsely accused of testing for performance enhancing drugs !
Frank nitwit, how many rep points? you are high. Ive been here 9 yrs and I have 29,000, you have -20k and youve been here since August? And only 77 posts? Not buying sorry!

franknitty

Frank nitwit, how many rep points? you are high. Ive been here 9 yrs and I have 29,000, you have -20k and youve been here since August? And only 77 posts? Not buying sorry!

[h=3]-20705 point(s) total[/h] Thread
Date

• Thread: Xmas Potluck. YUM!! Please don't take it personally when I tell you to go **http:

12-10-2011 11:44 AM [URL="http://www.browncafe.com/forum/members/upstatenyupser/"]UpstateNYUPSer[/URL]

[/LIST]
    This message above has been brought to you courtesy of the Copy and Paste function.