I love bonus

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
The only thing that sucks about the bonus system is it's usually the young bucks (and does!), genetically lucky people, and people with an insane work ethic that make bonus. Those of us normal humans get the shaft because anytime someone over bonuses on our routes, the numbers magically and mystically change. I imagine it'll catch up to everyone sooner or later though...they'll be human once the brown cryptonite gets to them.

article22

Banned
keep running!! as soon as u roll an ankle over they will try to fire u !! i get paid alot of $ by hour to do this job!! no reason to run everyday!!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Let me guess, "methods".
Hahahahahahhaha!

I only know of only two ways.
A small package anomaly at a pickup or falsifying records.
Smalls will be adjusted for if it continues.
Falsifying will get you fired.
We had a guy taking credit for TDP pickups at end of day when he closed out the pickup.
He would take credit for all the packages on the end of day report, even though feeders already pulled a trailer or two.
After several weeks of collecting as much as 7 hours of bonus a day, the company landed on him with both feet.
He doesn't work here anymore.

instantK

1.5years .. I average1.5-2hrs bonus daily//// isn't makking that much bonus a good thing
my bonus was so much because of the extra miles and 2 very heavy PU's, not to mention I hustle my arse off...

OptimusPrime

1.5years .. I average1.5-2hrs bonus daily//// isn't makking that much bonus a good thing
my bonus was so much because of the extra miles and 2 very heavy PU's, not to mention I hustle my arse off...

Not really. Just means your time study is bogus. For every guy like your self, there are ten others running an hour over everyday "hustling their arse off".

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I love to see these young guys out there every day hustling for a buck. I know my retirement's in good hands.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Not really. Just means your time study is bogus. For every guy like your self, there are ten others running an hour over everyday "hustling their arse off".

Or by hustling he means running around speeding and in general not working safely at all.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Let me guess, "methods".
Hahahahahahhaha!

I only know of only two ways.
A small package anomaly at a pickup or falsifying records.
Smalls will be adjusted for if it continues.
Falsifying will get you fired.
We had a guy taking credit for TDP pickups at end of day when he closed out the pickup.
He would take credit for all the packages on the end of day report, even though feeders already pulled a trailer or two.
After several weeks of collecting as much as 7 hours of bonus a day, the company landed on him with both feet.
He doesn't work here anymore.

We had a driver that was 4-6 hours under everyday. The route delivered 2000+ pieces a day. Pretty much had a 12 hour plus planned day everyday.