I love bonus

stink219

1.5years .. I average1.5-2hrs bonus daily//// isn't makking that much bonus a good thing
my bonus was so much because of the extra miles and 2 very heavy PU's, not to mention I hustle my arse off...
Instant, I only speak in $$$$.
How many hours a week do you average and what is you pay? I will tell you mine and break it down.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Please somebody explain what a bonus is? How much does it pay? Is it by the hour? Does this mean he gets 3.7 x $32.00?
Under the bonus system you get paid for your planned day rather than your actual as long you run under. The "bonus " is the amount that you run under. In some areas bonus is paid straight time, in others it's paid at the overtime rate.

instantK

My bonus is overtime rate....
Miles... running AIRS usually... 160 miles
I do everything by the books.... But I do what it takes to get done ASAP, making the bonus makes my rushing worth it

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I do everything by the books.... But I do what it takes to get done ASAP, making the bonus makes my rushing worth it

Remember that after your accident.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Amen brother, don't let these bitter old slow pokes get you down. You're doing great!

upsman68

Wow what a bunch of cry babies. I am in a bonus center I don't run under but we have drivers that do. More power to them. I just concentrate on my own route

Ms.PacMan

Wow what a bunch of cry babies. I am in a bonus center I don't run under but we have drivers that do. More power to them. I just concentrate on my own route
You might not feel that way if they were in your loop - pushing the time consuming parts of their route onto your route.

wayfair

swollen member
you know, OT pays more than bonus.... and your knees will appreciate it..

and there's no way you are doing 8 hours of work in 5 hours.... troll...

Re-Raise

I used to average 1 to 1 1/2 hr in bonus pretty easily because of a large bulk stop that I had at the beginning of my route.

They did a "virtual" time study on my route last year, without my knowledge, and decided I was getting too much time for the packages at that stop.

All I can tell you kid is don't get used to it, they can change the numbers any time they want to.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Bonus isn't really the right term. You aren't getting paid any extra, just doing the planned day in less time. There are plenty of drivers out there that if they gained an hour of time in a time study, they would work an hour longer. Or maybe not, they never read the OR. Right.

stink219

Doesn't answer my question. What is the $$$$ for the bonus? How many hours a week do you work and what is your pay?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When I first started driving I used to average an hour to an hour and a half of bonus a day due to running like a deer, driving recklessly and basically riding the razors edge.
It is laughable how, almost without exception, these bonus babies insist they do it "by the methods".
While i was born at night, it wasn't last night.
Do you think they have managed to convince themselves that this is the case?
3.7 under, LOL!!!!

When I first started driving I used to average an hour to an hour and a half of bonus a day due to running like a deer, driving recklessly and basically riding the razors edge.
It is laughable how, almost without exception, these bonus babies insist they do it "by the methods".
While i was born at night, it wasn't last night.
Do you think they have managed to convince themselves that this is the case?
3.7 under, LOL!!!!
At the beginning I used to run like a deer (idiot) until my body started to ache and I learned. Thank God I did.