i love boxes.

J

jibbs

The thing to do to add some minutes on your time is to do these before punching out: change clothes in the locker room slowly, use the bathroom, wash your hands, go in the break room and act like you left your water bottle up there, go to the water fountain, then punch out. I add 20 minutes to my time everyday by doing these.

I have a lot that comes to mind in response to this. All I'm going to leave you with is that I refuse to jeopardize my employment by stealing time every day. If I wanted to risk losing my job I would go a much more profitable route than having 20min added to my timecard at the end of every shift.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The thing to do to add some minutes on your time is to do these before punching out: change clothes in the locker room slowly, use the bathroom, wash your hands, go in the break room and act like you left your water bottle up there, go to the water fountain, then punch out. I add 20 minutes to my time everyday by doing these.
That is stealing time....if you're caught, you can be fired.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

You, my friend, ain't even bright enough to realize that management people do lurk (and post) on this forum. You also ain't bright enough to remember that you've given enough clues for said management people to figure out who and where you are.

​Talk about head up a**.

Marlin3030hntr

Im new too, almost at 90 days. It will start getting to you soon. I was gung ho at first. Now I just pray to the universe/god/my subconcious mind/my body for the strength to make it through the 3 hours or so each day.

Maybe I'm just a puzzy

Ya I'll second your puzzy remark I have been a loader for 7 years started when I was 19 as well and at 4.5-5 hours a day 1200 pieces a day and 8-10 hours loading at times during peak, loading near 2000 at times during peak while working 7 hours at a second job 5 days a week while riding my bike to and from work. If you're hating life already at 90 days wait till you drive I am used to getting screwed having worked for the company as long as I have already so driving is just a prolonged screwing per day.