I love delivering in the dark.

BrownArmy

Not sure why we still do this DST thing anyway...

Oh well, I've got new batteries in the flashlight, and SAFETY is the #1 priority.

A little extra OT never killed anyone...

HULKAMANIA

I absolutely hate it with a passion. The town Im in they dont believe in artificial light lol. By that I mean you are lucky to have 1 streetlamp per block.

OptimusPrime

Hate it. People get stupid jumpy. This was a nice neighborhood I was in. Needed a sig. After waiting a bit, I see the drapes adjacent to the door peep open. Like I was some sort of intruder. Wanted to tell the lady, If I had meant you harm, the second you peeped the shutters, the chopper would have went bang. Damn I hate uppity white people.

OptimusPrime

What the eff is with our headlights? Drive a branded "Workhorse". Pretty much the top of the line PC. But why o' why are it's headlamps stuck in the 1950's?

brown bomber

brown bomber
i used to tell MGT., to give me more stops after the time change. I told them I delivered faster after dusk
I think they might have actually believed me

DS

Fenderbender
I don't like it at all.The overtime is dick all after 10 hours,and I'd rather be home drinking beer.
Sure 407,it's quiet,but wouldn't you rather be home?

jaker

trolling
I don't like it , but it gives me a chance to buy cool stuff and use the I need it at night For work to tell the wife

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
i used to tell MGT., to give me more stops after the time change. I told them I delivered faster after dusk
I think they might have actually believed me
Biggest argument I've ever had with management was about how everything goes slower after dark. He refused to acknowledge that it was even a possibility.

jaker

trolling
Make sense please
Last year a bought me a flashlight that was more then needed , but I been wanting it just didn't know how to get it till driving at night time came

Now if I can figure out how to pull off some night vision ( Pvs-14 ) I will be real happy