i love my no union job at Fed_ex

Broke

pleese pleese keep tthem commis teemster out . i never wood want to maike more money cuz it wood hert fred pleese for the love of god no union.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
pleese pleese keep tthem commis teemster out . i never wood want to maike more money cuz it wood hert fred pleese for the love of god no union.

Hay, yew are so rite on the money!!! poor fred doeznt do anything but care about Us and then commies lik Mrfedx get on her and mak fun of good god lovin amerikans lik mr Smith!! he reely carz about his werkers so veri much it hurts me and maks jessuz mad that theze peeple dont now how good theyve got it at FedeX wher only reel amerikans work and hate thoze teemsters. god bless mr Smith!!

Broke

i m so happy at fed ex. i brign home 400 a week. my ups budd y brings home 1400 a week. my boss told me if fed ex pays me that kind of mony then i wont have nothing to look fourward to. u nowe, hes rite why wood i want to make more? i dont wont a union cause they mite get me more now i dont wont that i want to wate. fedex pays what im worth i dont wont a union to make sure i get moer. i wont fred to decide what im worth i dont wont a say cuz im not good enuff. i dont wont a union in my work place pleese no dont do this to fred hes a good boss

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, $80K is not uncommon---average annual wage is about $74K.

hay. i make way mor monie then that here at fedEx. i am laffing all the way to the bank on yew.. hahhah!!! i wood rathur work for mr Smith any day buddie becauz we will put ups the big brownbaleout companie out of busines reel fast!!!

bbsam

Staff member
hay. i make way mor monie then that here at fedEx. i am laffing all the way to the bank on yew.. hahhah!!! i wood rathur work for mr Smith any day buddie becauz we will put ups the big brownbaleout companie out of busines reel fast!!!
Hey, I make way more than that too! Cool! And I don't have to work very well either.

jkcthird

my name is Cletus Dumas and I reely love my job working for mr Smith here at Fedex. he cars alot about us and only gives his best for us at all times because he cares a hole bunch

Just this last year he got rid of our very bad retirment plan and gave us a reely good one called the ppp. Sum peeple with bad attitoods did not like it one bit, but you know what? i say the heck with them becasue they should thank god they have a job in this reely bad economy. Fred loves us a lot and he wants to keep those bad union thugs out becasue all they want is our money!!! Rush limbaugh and Glen beck and shawn Hanity all sya the same things and becasue they love the military and god and all things American, wel they are RIGHT ON!!

Go, Fred, Go, and god bless Ameriaca and keep out those commie unions and let us be good free Ameriacns who love freedom and don't like those bad people who wnat to make Fred S change our great company!!!

He is the double gretest and he desrves to keep all of those billions of dollars becasue he is an example of our great free entrprise system.

Have a great day and god loves you and he reely lovesw Fred S because he is a greta American hero.:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

wadep

Myself and another steward just spent a month working for the teamsters to get information into the hands of Fed Ex drivers so they can make an INFORMED decision on there future. The first week and a half went well. FedEx drivers would take 2 minutes out of there day to be cordial and at least hear us out and ask questions. After this all hell broke loose. FedEx management switched trucks ot on the staff, they followed them on road, and we where told that reprimands where being handed out to drivers caught talking to us. If theres nothing to be gained by joining the Teamsters, then why the hell is FedEx management running scared? This week the union busters where in town and actually following my fellow steward and myself. I pulled up next to a FedEx truck and they promptly parked beside me. I went right over to there car and handed them the information packets we where distributing. The one guy takes his and crumples it up and throws it back at me. I catch it and ask what the hell are you so scared of if your drivers organize? What are you hiding? They promply peeled out of the lot and away. I did notice the other fellow put his info into his shirt pocket *LOL* To make a long story short, to late, all we want to do is get the information into FedEx employee's hands so THEY can make an INFORMED decision. Ultimately the choice is theirs. If you go to https://web.archive.org/web/20090923092758/http://fedexworkers.org/ there are a couple of video's as well as a qestion area where you can ask, and have answered, any questions you may have with regard to unionizing. I don't know about the states, but here in Canada our top rate is 24.74 per hour, our monthly pansion contribution, paid for by UPS not the drivers or teamster is due to jump from 56 bucks per month to 78, pending the new contract ratification. Also in Canada it is illegal for an employer to punish, harrass, or fire an employee for talking to a union representative with regards to organizing, yet it is happening. Any FedEx employee's wanting more information, go to the above mentioned web site, and if you want to pay your 5 bucks and get your card and need to know who to contact, send me a private message and I will put you in contact with the right person. Also for those of you sweating the union dues, they are a 100% tax write off here in Canada.

quadro

If theres nothing to be gained by joining the Teamsters, then why the hell is FedEx management running scared?
Very misleading question. There may be nothing to be gained but there could potentially be a lot to lose. I'm not saying there is or is not but you are only painting half the picture and doing it in such a way so as to misdirect people. You claim that you want FedEx drivers to make an INFORMED decision. How can they do that when you are not fully informing them? Be honest with them and show them the cons as well as the pros. Then they truly can make an informed decision.

bbsam

Staff member
Very misleading question. There may be nothing to be gained but there could potentially be a lot to lose. I'm not saying there is or is not but you are only painting half the picture and doing it in such a way so as to misdirect people. You claim that you want FedEx drivers to make an INFORMED decision. How can they do that when you are not fully informing them? Be honest with them and show them the cons as well as the pros. Then they truly can make an informed decision.
Don't be ridiculous.