i love my no union job at Fed_ex

Broke

mi mgr ask me today if id work threw my lunch brake so i could make service I told him i all ready doin that . I sayed what else can i do to save money he said to work of the clock during sort I say yes sir. wish more curiers would work four free for the betterment of this grate company.i also telled him that i will go on brake after I maik my last stop and drive to station. have i ever told you i luv my job. luv it hear and if had it to do over again id choos fred

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
mi mgr ask me today if id work threw my lunch brake so i could make service I told him i all ready doin that . I sayed what else can i do to save money he said to work of the clock during sort I say yes sir. wish more curiers would work four free for the betterment of this grate company.i also telled him that i will go on brake after I maik my last stop and drive to station. have i ever told you i luv my job. luv it hear and if had it to do over again id choos fred

You sound like Gomer (Sniper).

Slick silver

I hope this guy is joking and also driving while on break is stupid because if you get in a accident while driving on break that's a immediate firing. Can't live fedex if you get fired

Broke

I hope this guy is joking and also driving while on break is stupid because if you get in a accident while driving on break that's a immediate firing. Can't live fedex if you get fired
my boss sayed dont worry bout assident he will cover four me i sayed what ever it taiks to save money for the cumpany I luv fedex soo much my boss take care of me he sayed as long as ill do mi part and work of the clock ill have a job. he also says why do i wanna top out cuz if i do thin i wont have nuttin to look fourward to . this is a dream job an i luv it hear. my name is earl an i approve this mesage.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
my boss sayed dont worry bout assident he will cover four me i sayed what ever it taiks to save money for the cumpany I luv fedex soo much my boss take care of me he sayed as long as ill do mi part and work of the clock ill have a job. he also says why do i wanna top out cuz if i do thin i wont have nuttin to look fourward to . this is a dream job an i luv it hear. my name is earl an i approve this mesage.
My name is bb58...and your ignorance makes my eyes bleed.

Broke

Have you ever heard of sarcasm? Cletus and Earl are just examples of the ignorance of some Fedex workers. Just having some fun, that's all.

cragmont

That are me!!! Daddy and sis broke-up and she done gon and married my unkle.she was an old maid pushing 13. Fedex wants to muv me on up too managment but they sayed Im way to smart for them.

Freds my hero. i keep hoping he wins against those bad teamsters who are against great americans like mr Smith. whenever he cuts my pay and hours or maks me take a three hour brake i dont mind one single bit becasue hes fighting the good fight for capitlists and freedom everywhere. god bless him. Every day i go to Fedex i kiss the ground and say thank you fred for giving me such a grate job and saving me from the commies who want to pay me mor money and giv me mor benfits so i can buy a jacked-up pinto with cragar wheels and big dragster slik tires.

why dont you get rid of that commie leftist union that lets you mak 75000 dolars a year? god bless america and Fred S and Republikans and please by Boing jets becasue they are maid in america and not by commies in france.
That are me!!! Daddy and sis broke-up and she done gon and married my unkle.she was an old maid pushing 13. Fedex wants to muv me on up too managment but they sayed Im way to smart for them.

Freds my hero. i keep hoping he wins against those bad teamsters who are against great americans like mr Smith. whenever he cuts my pay and hours or maks me take a three hour brake i dont mind one single bit becasue hes fighting the good fight for capitlists and freedom everywhere. god bless him. Every day i go to Fedex i kiss the ground and say thank you fred for giving me such a grate job and saving me from the commies who want to pay me mor money and giv me mor benfits so i can buy a jacked-up pinto with cragar wheels and big dragster slik tires.

why dont you get rid of that commie leftist union that lets you mak 75000 dolars a year? god bless america and Fred S and Republikans and please by Boing jets becasue they are maid in america and not by commies in france.

cragmont

my name is Cletus Dumas and I reely love my job working for mr Smith here at Fedex. he cars alot about us and only gives his best for us at all times because he cares a hole bunch

Just this last year he got rid of our very bad retirment plan and gave us a reely good one called the ppp. Sum peeple with bad attitoods did not like it one bit, but you know what? i say the heck with them becasue they should thank god they have a job in this reely bad economy. Fred loves us a lot and he wants to keep those bad union thugs out becasue all they want is our money!!! Rush limbaugh and Glen beck and shawn Hanity all sya the same things and becasue they love the military and god and all things American, wel they are RIGHT ON!!

Go, Fred, Go, and god bless Ameriaca and keep out those commie unions and let us be good free Ameriacns who love freedom and don't like those bad people who wnat to make Fred S change our great company!!!

He is the double gretest and he desrves to keep all of those billions of dollars becasue he is an example of our great free entrprise system.

Have a great day and god loves you and he reely lovesw Fred S because he is a greta American hero.:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Broke

We gone hav a barber q four hour man a ger this peek . he deserve "s it four his hard wurk he takes kare of us we may get him som dognuts to. He dos a grate job and were thank ful. we may even take up a luv offering four him . can each of you do this four you"re manager to I think they wood be thank ful if u did

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We gone hav a barber q four hour man a ger this peek . he deserve "s it four his hard wurk he takes kare of us we may get him som dognuts to. He dos a grate job and were thank ful. we may even take up a luv offering four him . can each of you do this four you"re manager to I think they wood be thank ful if u did

Wir havin a possum barbQ an mebee sum squrrl to!! Ah luv FedeX!!!

Broke

Wir havin a possum barbQ an mebee sum squrrl to!! Ah luv FedeX!!!
glad yall taking kare of yalls managers to. I luv this grate cumpany. i m gettin an autograffed bravo zulu and mi picture made with mi mgr tomorrow. im soo ex cited. ive volunteer 'd to wurk all the holidays for free i no this cumpany needs me. wish more curiers wood do like cleetus and me. its an honur and privilaje to wurk at fedex. i wish those morons at frate wood wise up and not let them nasty union take over. dont no why they wont more money i never wont to top out cuz i dont wont the cumpany to go bank rupt. why wood i wont to top out cuz if they top me out i want have nuttin to look four ward to. no union no go fred go. jingle bells and happy peek your friend earl

Purple Poop

I yoused too luv my job at fred x o I meen fed x sory I miss maury an mt 3 ant awl the goud peeple their. thay stoppet leting me wurk for fee and started giving me serial and brake fast for my hard wurk and stoppet leting medo thing for da betterment of the cumpany i could nt n goid connsious get re ward s for awl my wurk so i need to wurk for a cumpany that letme wurk for the better ment of things. i did learn sum goid thing s Wylie I wus their. i reely mastard wurking of thee cock down to a tee. i reely learn d that whale I think i coud aply whut i learned AT fed x at a noo joB. Pleese halp i have good SKeels to appley at a noo job

Last edited: