I love Orion!

jaker

trolling
No usually it is an envelope............................which has fallen on the floor in between then bunk beds and south shore furniture.
And you don't stop looking for it until you know 100% it's not in the truck

I run Orion at 100% and it was hard at first to just drive past stops and make left turns into heavy traffic , but now I just don't care where it tells me to go I go

I don't care how long it takes me to get there or how much more I cross the streets to do stops , all my flaws on route and on paper are all your fault now not mine like before you don't like it fix it then

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And you don't stop looking for it until you know 100% it's not in the truck

I run Orion at 100% and it was hard at first to just drive past stops and make left turns into heavy traffic , but now I just don't care where it tells me to go I go

I don't care how long it takes me to get there or how much more I cross the streets to do stops , all my flaws on route and on paper are all your fault now not mine like before you don't like it fix it then
I kind of feel your pain. I quit looking after like 5 minutes. I dont care anymore. Like its the first day I was hired, wth do I know. Just do what I am told.

Overpaid Union Thug

... because it minimizes miles, which I am not paid for, at the expense of time, which I am.

I know it's all been said before, but it's rolling out in my center and this is my first day on a route with ODO. And in truth, if I drove back and forth through stop lights on a timestudy ride, I'd be accused of stealing time.
I hate ORION. No amount of trying to comply with ORION stupidity or the resulting OT cash is worth getting home after 8:30pm (If I'm lucky) when you are married and have kids. Yeah....I could follow it 100% to make extra money or just to prove it doesn't work but I'd only be shooting myself in the foot by doing so.

And besides..... they have never said they wanted 100% trace. Not in my center anyway. I will keep running my route the most efficient way I can based based on safety and as many methods as I can follow. If ORION just happens to line up with that than good. If not then OH WELL.

Dispatches are up because of ORION and I'm sick of getting home too late to spend time with the wife and kids. I shouldn't have to wait until the weekend for that. My 9.5 penalties won't make up for it. Screw ORION and whoever is responsible for it being shoved down our throats.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hate ORION. No amount of trying to comply with ORION stupidity or the resulting OT cash is worth getting home after 8:30pm (If I'm lucky) when you are married and have kids. Yeah....I could follow it 100% to make extra money or just to prove it doesn't work but I'd only be shooting myself in the foot by doing so.

And besides..... they have never said they wanted 100% trace. Not in my center anyway. I will keep running my route the most efficient way I can based based on safety and as many methods as I can follow. If ORION just happens to line up with that than good. If not then OH WELL.

Dispatches are up because of ORION and I'm sick of getting home too late to spend time with the wife and kids. I shouldn't have to wait until the weekend for that. My 9.5 penalties won't make up for it. Screw ORION and whoever is responsible for it being shoved down our throats.
It won't last forever. I'd run 100% and file 9.5 every week. Eventually the cash cow will dry up.

Wish I could get home by 8:30. Lol

Overpaid Union Thug

It won't last forever. I'd run 100% and file 9.5 every week. Eventually the cash cow will dry up.

Wish I could get home by 8:30. Lol
That doesn't really work anymore. ORION is such a hot item and causes dispatches to go up. And I'd rather get home earlier. And the beauty is that I don't have to do anything wrong.And I can still file for over 9. 5 doing it my way. :-)

Hroller

We are told to run ORION 85% or more. I pay NO attention to ODO. I can't in my mind, run an inefficient route. I've been doing my route for a few years now and can do it in my sleep.

At the end of the day, I am usually at 65-75%. It's an 80 mile route which I do in less than 70 miles.
I usually get an hour or more in bonus.

Now ocassionally at the end of the day, I find that I was at 85% or better of the ORION trace....but the miles are ALWAYS over what ORION says they should have been at!

Since my miles are under and I come in under book, no one really says anything to me.

ArcherUTR

2 Things -

A garbage time allowance and a pick up run leads to something I wouldn't :censored2: on.

And hey, I don't drive a magical U-turn truck in spite of having a computer science degree.

So yeah, I gagree, I understand a 100%. I don't understand anything less. Because anything less was kinda my job before.