I love Peak

screamin chicken

9 more days........ then the returns, i have been doing 180-195 alone no helper, but then again unless you have a helper that can use a board it's usless.....

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I put 30 in the helper board and chuck it in the back. Makes sure I have an accurate list of EDD on my Diad V. Probably the only thing sane about my route during peak.

Marne Vet

9 more days........ then the returns, i have been doing 180-195 alone no helper, but then again unless you have a helper that can use a board it's usless.....

Useless? My helper doesn't "use" a diad. I hand him one with it already in signature mode if I absolutely need a signature while I sort, scoot, move, and repeat. He's my mule during Peak. I drive, sort, and move mountains of packages while he's running off the stops I hand him. When I can do a trip with 270+ stops, 380+ pieces every day, and use him from 9:30 AM till about 1800 hrs every day, and still run scratch, then I'm using a helper to my advantage. There's no such thing as useless unless it's a stripper with morals. This is all done in under 55 miles a day.

How many in the helper board? I had 171 stops and 270 miles Tuesday. Dropped to 140 and 230 miles and now have a 4 hour helper. Nice getting home before bed time.
They didn't give me a helper. I did that all my self. 157 miles worked about 11 hours. I'm defiantly at the top of my game knocking out those 71 stops.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How many in the helper board? I had 171 stops and 270 miles Tuesday. Dropped to 140 and 230 miles and now have a 4 hour helper. Nice getting home before bed time.
Unless your driving to a town 100 miles away and there are 150 stops or more in that town that's a retarded amount of work.