I love the brown cafe????

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 407steward, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Why do u??????????????
  2. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

Too many reasons to list, but I really do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

4. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Seen her, hot, mean it.
  5. faded jeans

Let me be perfectly clear on this point, I can neither confirm nor deny any such statement.
  6. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

The Brown Cafe sounds like it should serve chocolate!!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  7. faded jeans

Are all of these from your kitchen, more?
  8. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Because I learn that I'm not alone in my fight to uphold truth, justice, and the American way at my place of employment.
  9. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

Because you can stay away for a year and it is pretty much the same when you come back.
  10. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

The characters.
  11. DS

DS Fenderbender

It's like brown heroin, users can develop a habit. Failure to continue use may result in sickness and withdrawal symptoms.In the end, escalating visits to the site, may be required just to feel normal.
  12. cachsux

cachsux Wah

The travel tips and discount coupons.
  13. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

I can't comment on a year but I was away for 3 weeks and it was about the same except the 9/11 truthers were not trading theories. However, their leader, Ahmadinejad was picking up the slack on TV while addressing the UN. TOS has not been active on BC while Ahmadinejad was at the UN ... I wonder if there is a connection?
  14. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I wish !! I'm diabetic and these are all forbidden !!!
  15. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I have great friends here who require little upkeep. Just a post now and then and Im still liked. I love people and friendship, but Im having a hard time juggling work and home. I hear there is a support group, I dont have time to go...Im helping to install a water heater right now. Thank you dear Lord for letting it happen on a Saturday. No wait, Im here, you should have done it when I was away for 12 hrs, wait no, It would make my 12 hr 20, so yes thank you, bye!
  16. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Yes, I do! Thanks Cheryl, that is all. Oh, and btw, this is my last post. Ha Ha Ha!
  17. faded jeans

Tooner, If I lived close by I would help with that water heater.
  18. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

​Girlfriend, I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could. I've replaced mine on my own.
  19. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

You sound like a hell of a woman.
  20. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Friends. I've ended up with some really good friends and I would be less than who I am without them. Thank you Cheryl and thank you to those of you who fall into the category of friends. You put up with my foibles and imperfections. I tell you what I think and how I see things. We agree to disagree on some.:its_all_good: