I love ups

I'm giving up trying to cut back on drinking beer for lent.

I do it every year it's a very religious experience. Plus I save my beer money and for this period and then I have a beer buying war chest. I love summer.

Ps another reason I might love UPS.
It allows me to be a beer connoisseur.

Packmule

They have given me a decent standard of living, provided healthcare, dental etc,etc for my family. Even educated my kids and my wife through the Concern Loan program. Given me a sense of belonging and identity in the community, and a lot of dignity. Not everybody can handle what we do and I'm very proud to say I'm the UPS guy. But after more than 30 years of it, I'm just getting old, worn out, and really, really sick of winters!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Later, in my Catholic Education, we were taught that giving something up isn't what Lent is all about.........you can do something extra instead of giving up........like donating to a charity or helping elderly neighbors with chores......you know, good guy/good gal stuff.

lovemyupser

I asked my husband why he loves UPS. He said if it wasn't for his job at UPS he would still be in the Army and his Military Police unit that he was in is deployed right now. So he would be away from the kids and myself. He also loves UPS because I get to be a stay at home mom and raise the kids.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Add a couple of extra Twinkies. Somebody's gotta do it !!!

** piece of info. When Twinkies first came on the scene, the inside cream was banana flavored.