I Love Working at UPS

ActionJaxson

I love the hours, I love the pay, I love the customer's, I love working here for so many reasons.
Most of all because I have a JOB I can support my family with.
I love I can make an honest day pay for an honest day worked.

It's not easy, but it sure beats being unemployed.
This economy sucks, a lot of folks are hurting out there - I'm just thankful.

I love to do my job and when I go home I get to enjoy and love my family and because I do work they are a lot more comfortable than many out there that are less fortunate.

I hope and pray our Great Nation comes out of this depression and that all honest folks are given the opportunities to succeed and get a piece of the American Dream !

God Bless America..

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I love the hours, I love the pay, I love the customer's, I love working here for so many reasons.

I love to do my job and when I go home I get to enjoy and love my family and because I do work they are a lot more comfortable than many out there that are less fortunate.

I hope and pray our Great Nation comes out of this depression and that all honest folks are given the opportunities to succeed and get a piece of the American Dream !

God Bless America..

Hang in there, when the world and UPS breaks your spirit, you just keep plugging away. As soon as your two year anniversary is up, report back...

laffter

To be honest, most of your children (speaking to drivers) are probably happy not to see you. It would have been great not seeing my father every day. Consider yourselves lucky, they may grow up to be happy.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
To be honest, most of your children (speaking to drivers) are probably happy not to see you. It would have been great not seeing my father every day. Consider yourselves lucky, they may grow up to be happy.

That's sad but true more times than not. My wife & I try very hard to be the parents ours were not. It's paying off too. We have 2 great kids

Overpaid Union Thug

I like my job. Love? Not even close. I will say its the best job I've ever had. Getting paid to drive around and deliver packages for $30+/hr is sweet. We are probably over paid and that's why I proposed that drivers take a pay freeze on the next contract and that part-timers be given our share of the wage increases. I guess that proves how satisfied I am with the job.

OptimusPrime

I know it meant a lot to me when my father would go out of his way to make sure he was there for my HS Football games. If he could he would work four ten hour days, start the job several hours early to get off in time, whatever it took. Although I am pretty sure he enjoyed being there.

Buck Fifty

I like my job. Love? Not even close. I will say its the best job I've ever had. Getting paid to drive around and deliver packages for $30+/hr is sweet. We are probably over paid and that's why I proposed that drivers take a pay freeze on the next contract and that part-timers be given our share of the wage increases. I guess that proves how satisfied I am with the job.

Not sure whether satisfied or delusional.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

And when do you plan on applying for the patent on your super mind reading machine genius? Or is this just a hobby of yours?

You should have been a salesman.

Do you smoke crack?

tre305

Well...after four years inside I'm getting tired of the preload, but where else can I make 15 bucks an hour for 5 hours a day with benefits? Would sign a bid list but school has taken the forefront of my priorities.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Love the hours?!?!?!? Love the customers?!?!?!? Your nuts wait til u have a gun pulled on you cause your delivering at 10 or the customer calls and says you didn't knock or leave a note and management adds 45 minutes to your day by making u go back.

ymelord

God Bless America..
I wish I worked next to you, I give you an extra 25 stops. Can you imagine how great you will feel then, even more hours (whoopee), not just more pay, but overtime (hot damn), and more customers, who doesn't want more customers (oh joy). I'd be drinking beer at six, and you would still be delivering, we would both be so happy.

jalnar

Donate half your check to charity and let a lazy illegal enjoy the fruits of your hard work. You must have less then 10 years to imply you are over paid.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

LOL!

This should stir up the disgruntled mes on here.