I made book, so what the hell???

JonFrum

He is kidding--I'm surprised that you all of people fell for that.
I didn't fall for anything.

I just don't want even more false information published on Browncafe than is already there. Especially since there was no smiley face or "just kidding" added to the post. It doesn't matter if you and I know he's kidding, some others won't. It doesn't help that he's a Moderator to boot. Rest assured that to the Joe Union types you are always referring to, they probably would deprive non-union people of their pension in a heartbeat if they could. So the idea is believable to some, even though false.

You've responded to several of my posts in odd ways recently. Please read my posts twice, and think before you post.

over9five

Staff member
Jeez JonFrum, lighten up. Brown Cafe is certainly not the venue to get current, serious information about your pension. Anyone who believes everything they see on the internet deserves what they get.
Brown Cafe is also for fun, lighthearted discussion. If you can't take a joke, well the joke's on you.

P.S. Volunteer Moderators are allowed to join the fun like everyone else. I'm certainly no expert on pensions, but I'm pretty good at "fun"!