I made Walmart mad

DS

Fenderbender
I was thinking NR 1 , but when she said they where not going to take it and do what I want I pick closed

The way I looked at it was if the dock was close and someone came up from the store and said the dock was close and they would not take it , how would you sheet it up
I would've futured it for the next day.This is a major pain because it all must be taken to the clerk,but if my sup didn't have a better option,or was unavailable,I would've gone that route.You also could've scanned it all and prerecorded it and called your sup later in the day for the appropriate non delivery option.I myself would've asked to talk to the manager at walmart and rubbed their belly.Point out that it would be best if they could specify a time that you come every day,and that the receiver should react with the same sense of urgency as you to expediate the delivery in the future.I find you can kill more flies with honey than swatting them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
There is a TP-60 park on the other side where we drop off our pick ups at the end of the day , I put them in there and rolled on
Ok, I think I understand now. Sounds like a pretty rural route, and as such I'd understand why you'd be apprehensive about driving back. I'd suggest what others have and get a member of management involved now that I understand the circumstances better.

jaker

trolling
I would've futured it for the next day.This is a major pain because it all must be taken to the clerk,but if my sup didn't have a better option,or was unavailable,I would've gone that route.You also could've scanned it all and prerecorded it and called your sup later in the day for the appropriate non delivery option.I myself would've asked to talk to the manager at walmart and rubbed their belly.Point out that it would be best if they could specify a time that you come every day,and that the receiver should react with the same sense of urgency as you to expediate the delivery in the future.I find you can kill more flies with honey than swatting them.
It was the mangers that I was dealing with , the receivers where gone and the mangers where doing their job and was over whelmed by it

The receivers know and I don't have a problem with them at all

gostillerz

The receiver at my local Target is a bitch. It says on the door "receiving hours 8-12". I get there at 1030, she said I have to come back later (only had 5 boxes) Well after that stop, I would be 10 miles away, so I sheeted them up as refused. Went back to the center to grab my second truck and that was it. I'm not going to piss off 50 other businesses because she's too lazy to scribble on the board.

Justaname

Couldn't u have just carried the packages through a pedestrian door and put them to the side? I know it would have taken longer than a dock, but hey we're paid by the hour!

clarnzz

The receiver at my local Target is a bitch. It says on the door "receiving hours 8-12". I get there at 1030, she said I have to come back later (only had 5 boxes) Well after that stop, I would be 10 miles away, so I sheeted them up as refused. Went back to the center to grab my second truck and that was it. I'm not going to piss off 50 other businesses because she's too lazy to scribble on the board.

Did anything come of it?

jaker

trolling
Couldn't u have just carried the packages through a pedestrian door and put them to the side? I know it would have taken longer than a dock, but hey we're paid by the hour!
It was the side door I was at , they didn't want to take it there they wanted me to wait to back up to the dock when it was clear

When the regulars are there and the dock is full they will take it trough the side door , that's why I back up to it but when I went in all was there was managers doing the job

ymelord

I agree that the only thing you can record would have been future, if recording at that time. Always call center and make the responsibilty theirs, about you going back. I don't mind bulk, that I can't del, I work around it, usally takes forever, makes the boss have to figure out how to get me help at the end of day, and always way over, just the way it goes.

CAFAL

Leave 40 packages that contain iPads, lawn equipment, DVDs, ect without a signature?

Sarcasm... instead the op had 40 service failures,40 paid send agains and still had to deal with bulk in the truck. He obviously didn't notify a sup because he knew they would say go back. Paid by the hour to do your job.

clarnzz

Sarcasm... instead the op had 40 service failures,40 paid send agains and still had to deal with bulk in the truck. He obviously didn't notify a sup because he knew they would say go back. Paid by the hour to do your job.

That's one thing I was thinking, someone had to notice the spike in send-agains.

Have you been to work since you did this?

CAFAL

To top it off,he screwed over the cover guy the next day with forty extra boxes. I just hope your sup likes you

jaker

trolling
To be honest I really didn't even think about calling , I can't even say it even pop in my head

jaker

trolling
That's one thing I was thinking, someone had to notice the spike in send-agains.

Have you been to work since you did this?
No that was on monday and I had Tuesday off , so I will see what happen on wenesday

I would only hear anything if they call