I might have to forfeit my Man-Card.

kingOFchester

He is a lost cause.

Sir, you need to embrace your true self.

Make yourself a nice strawberry daiquiri, wrap your wounded body in a snuggle, and pop in Broke Back Mountain. So, you are a little light in the loafers, not that there is anything wrong with that......

I wheeled into a rural driveway and noticed a gal in a bikini mowing the lawn. As I'm walking towards the house she turns off the mower. I say "I have a pkg for so and so". She says "I can take it". My answer should have been "I'll need a signature for this one" but I cracked and said "Ill just set it on the porch for you". Weak!
Don't feel bad this kind of thing happens to me too. It's called getting older and more mature and I hate it.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You should of rang the bell and handed it to her husband who was washing dishes and changing diapers. You two can hang out next time you deliver and talk about how your wives don't treat you like they used to.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
All you have to do to regain your dignity is make sure you drive by that house every hot, sunny day and check her out as you drive by.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And you should pat yourself on the back, it was probably a trap. If you had responded like a normal male, you would be a normal male looking for a job. I just dont trust women.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And watch Pale rider, and get a 68 charger, and watch bullit, then go drive like Paul. And then watch Gran Torino, with Eastwood, and all is good.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Keep in mind the brownmonster is the father of two college age daughters. I have a daughter (27) and your thought process tends to change when you have a daughter, especially if bikini girl was the same age or younger than said daughter.

Also a college aged son. Judging by his Facebook pictures, he ain't afraid of girls. Love the replies!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Stop.

You did right by the bikini babe.

Gain trust.

Earn respect.

Wear dark sunglasses.

Soon she will be boucing towards you with a big smile.

"..if that ain't country......"

Thebrownstreak

I wheeled into a rural driveway and noticed a gal in a bikini mowing the lawn. As I'm walking towards the house she turns off the mower. I say "I have a pkg for so and so". She says "I can take it". My answer should have been "I'll need a signature for this one" but I cracked and said "Ill just set it on the porch for you". Weak!

I would have given her a "that's what she said" after she said "I can take it"

Re-Raise

This is the first of a series of posts from Brownmonster which will inevitably end with " I think I like guys"

S

splozi

Yeah I was gonna say... if she's bouncing anything like your avatar's boobs... then HELL YES.

DS

Fenderbender
We all get old monster,you used to have a hard drive but now it's a floppy.
Windows 95 running in a windows 8 world.
Welcome to the club.
But...even I would've got her to sign for it.