I might have to forfeit my Man-Card.

S

splozi

I'm a bit confused about the whole signature thing. What's the big deal? You already know her friggin' name.

satellitedriver

A sup gave a PCM, about 24yrs ago.
Funny sob.
He still works for UPS, and that is an amazing feat.
His PCM was about delivering to apartment complexes.
He said;
"When walking by a swimming pool and there are beautiful half naked people smiling at you,
"Scan don't stare."

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
fat girl.jpgYou can keep your man card. I think you did the right thing.
fat girl.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A sup gave a PCM, about 24yrs ago.
Funny sob.
His PCM was about delivering to apartment complexes.
He said;
"When walking by a swimming pool and there are beautiful half naked people smiling at you,
"Scan don't stare."

I think I know him.

I'm sure there are many who feel the same way about me. 39 down and 1 to go.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
And you should pat yourself on the back, it was probably a trap. If you had responded like a normal male, you would be a normal male looking for a job. I just dont trust women.

A fact that must always be in the forefront of your mind, especially when working, is that you are never more than a smart phone and 60 seconds away from being visible world wide on YouTube.

Be careful out there!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I wheeled into a rural driveway and noticed a gal in a bikini mowing the lawn. As I'm walking towards the house she turns off the mower. I say "I have a pkg for so and so". She says "I can take it". My answer should have been "I'll need a signature for this one" but I cracked and said "Ill just set it on the porch for you". Weak!
Next time chat her up and offer your favorite drink, a Zima.

A

anonymous6

boy , that's pretty weak.

i picked up a hitch hiker one time and she told me she was a stripper from Daytona beach and was hoping a hot young guy like me would pick her up ( this happened in 1977 )

and i didn't do anything either.

rod

Retired 22 years
boy , that's pretty weak.

i picked up a hitch hiker one time and she told me she was a stripper from Daytona beach and was hoping a hot young guy like me would pick her up ( this happened in 1977 )

and i didn't do anything either.

Dear Penthouse.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
A fact that must always be in the forefront of your mind, especially when working, is that you are never more than a smart phone and 60 seconds away from being visible world wide on YouTube.

Be careful out there!
OTOH, such a video uploaded to world-wide media could provide a spark for a new career...;)