I need a list of all holidays

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
New hire here... I will be working Sun thru Thurs, 10pm to 3am shift. Will I have to work on Nov 26? Also will I have to work on Dec 24th? Will do what I need to, just planning ahead. Never worked shift that covers two dates before, so please don't rip me too much...
Oh go ahead, take the initiative,,,,,,,,,,,just show up, they'll send you home if they don't need you.:happy-very:

UPS Lifer

New hire here... I will be working Sun thru Thurs, 10pm to 3am shift. Will I have to work on Nov 26? Also will I have to work on Dec 24th? Will do what I need to, just planning ahead. Never worked shift that covers two dates before, so please don't rip me too much...

It sounds like you are working a midnight sort or a relief sort for peak. You Oldupser told you correctly. You will be working the Wednesday eve /Thursday morning of Thanksgiving - You will have Thanksgiving evening off and you will not be working on Dec 24th. My guess is the sort you will be on will be consolidated to another sort and you will be laid off by Dec 24th.

You will probably be working a 6th day either Saturday or Friday depending on your operating plan during "Super Weekend" operation. So gear yourself to that... I would suggest you check with your supervisor and find out how Super Weekend affects you.

This is a weekend that UPS advances the air volume to help eliminate and minimize air lift capacity overload.