I Need Advice About Getting Reimbursed - This is Apparently Not a Human Resource Issue

MendozaJ

You don't need a lawyer for small claims court, but you do need proof. On the other hand, you can easily prove UPS's MO (modus operandi) in regards to InterGrad reimbursement, in which case they would have to prove you were paid for that.

It should also have occurred to you that you were cashing identical $180 checks (two of the three you received). Don't you look at the summary? It's fishy, and a good reason to question your integrity. You don't get to keep that money. And you don't get to sue for that money.

You can sue for the legitimate amount UPS owes you, whatever that may be. Even you don't seem to know. And therein lies the problem.

GameCockFan

You do NOT get reimbursed for mileage to go to Integrad. I don't care what your sup (at the time) said, he was just blowing smoke to get you to stop bugging him. I went to both integrad AND feeder school, both of which were a substantial drive from my home hub, and you get paid while there for hours worked/ in attendance there.

If you WERE eligible to file a grievance, and planned to, it still needs to be done in a timely fashion. Four months later is not at all timely
I got paid mileage from my home center to driving school and feeder school.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
You do NOT get reimbursed for mileage to go to Integrad. I don't care what your sup (at the time) said, he was just blowing smoke to get you to stop bugging him. I went to both integrad AND feeder school, both of which were a substantial drive from my home hub, and you get paid while there for hours worked/ in attendance there.

If you WERE eligible to file a grievance, and planned to, it still needs to be done in a timely fashion. Four months later is not at all timely

I was reimbursed for mileage to driving school, and other training I've done.