i need help

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'm a 19 year driver and a week into growing a week's worth of beard. Of course I'm also on disability and may not be working for some time. But once I get approved to go back to work.......Off with the beard!!!

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
I applied for a seasonal/temporary driver filled the application and got a scheduled appointment. my concern is facial hair policy. I have a beard that is about 2 inches long. now is it worth going to the appointment because there is no way am shaving

You're wasting your time, and now you have wasted ours.
Nobody gives a rats rear end about your beard.

poopfresh

well now about the actual job. I heard you have to have driving experience to be a driver(not the tractor trailer driver). now I have no driving experience nothing. people have said its hard to get into the driving job. I don't have a CDL either

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I applied for a seasonal/temporary driver filled the application and got a scheduled appointment. my concern is facial hair policy. I have a beard that is about 2 inches long. now is it worth going to the appointment because there is no way am shaving
20 bux sais you do shave unless your a complete idiot lol. Don't shave and miss out on a good opportunity like a :censored2: or suck it up, look clean and take the job. NOT A HARD DECISION YOUNGBLOOD REALLY.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

well now about the actual job. I heard you have to have driving experience to be a driver(not the tractor trailer driver). now I have no driving experience nothing. people have said its hard to get into the driving job. I don't have a CDL either

I walked in off the street with zero experience. It's not rocket science.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Let's see---$100K job---shave---the choice seems pretty straightforward to me.

Wow, Dave, are seasonals making $100K now?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
You can have a stache, no beard. Once you go driving you can get a note from a doctor that says you have a skin condition so you can grow a beard again. I'd say just starting out then shave it.