I never have been so mad in my life.

Future

Victory Ride
I started working for ups last year. This was my dream job. I had some problems with my home life and the job did not care. I lost my kids. I have not got paid for some of the time I was working and didn't go out. they treated me like I was a door matt. At the end of peak season they told me I had to start working in the wear house for a lot less then what I was making. This was going to be the job I want to retire with but the way they treated me I will never tell anyone to go work for ups. Not even some I dis like. I tried talking to my teamster rep. but I still have nothing. I am it the point of getting a lawyer to help me I think I was a pun in their little game.
I felt like a pun once in my career at UPS!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

maxresdefault.jpg

Great movie and Great advice !!!!

Nice rack!!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"Trolling" redirects here. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/friend/fc/Padlock-silver.svg/20px-Padlock-silver.svg.png
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4]

shampoohorn

For the record, folks; I never took a :censored2: on stage and the closest I ever came to eating :censored2: anywhere was at a Holiday Inn buffet in Fayetteville, North Carolina, in 1973.

Frank Zappa

Sent using BrownCafe App

Re-Raise

I started working for ups last year. This was my dream job. I had some problems with my home life and the job did not care. I lost my kids. I have not got paid for some of the time I was working and didn't go out. they treated me like I was a door matt. At the end of peak season they told me I had to start working in the wear house for a lot less then what I was making. This was going to be the job I want to retire with but the way they treated me I will never tell anyone to go work for ups. Not even some I dis like. I tried talking to my teamster rep. but I still have nothing. I am it the point of getting a lawyer to help me I think I was a pun in their little game.
You could maybe find a job as a proofreader somewhere.