I saw the sign

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Saw a sign today for help wanted. Dancing sign holder. 10 dollars an hour. Had to laugh at how sad it was that homeless addicts (the folks that end up holding these signs) make more than my UNION loader! Yep. The union loves part timers.

CAFAL

Saw a sign today for help wanted. Dancing sign holder. 10 dollars an hour. Had to laugh at how sad it was that homeless addicts (the folks that end up holding these signs) make more than my UNION loader! Yep. The union loves part timers.

I agree they should make more. People fail to realize that health benefits adds like $5 an hour to pay.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I agree they should make more. People fail to realize that health benefits adds like $5 an hour to pay.

Benefits don't kick in for a year, 18 months for dependents.
It's a travesty that falls squarely in the lap of the company and every Teamster.

yeldarb

Non union employees don't understand that they are getting the shaft. Americans are so used to being underpaid that most would jump at 12 bucks an hour with no benefits, while their CEO is making millions. Trickle down economics does not work and benefits only a select few. Drivers wages have kept up with inflation better than other jobs because of the union, but CEO pay has gone up 100 fold.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
You can't put a price on the character that doing what it takes to supply for your family, be it a sign holder or a pt UPS employee. It will make you appreciate what you have even more when you work hard just to get buy. It teaches life lessons and budgeting, something you can't buy, ask a lottery winner.