I scooped Moreluck! Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charges.

P

pickup

Hard to do , but I beat moreluck in posting a story about a celebrity.

Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charges.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't believe it !!! I was reading this story, coffee cup in hand, at 5 AM. I guess I missed "the worm" this morning. Nice pick up! (get it, taken 2 ways?)

P

pickup

I don't believe it !!! I was reading this story, coffee cup in hand, at 5 AM. I guess I missed "the worm" this morning. Nice pick up! (get it, taken 2 ways?)

Yes I got it!:smart: Still wondering how I scooped you ? Keeping wondering! :wink2:

P

pickup

Being on the east coast, I had a three hour head start on you.

P

pickup

Wow, I used to watch Lois Lane and Superman.......was it really that corny???

They only got corny in the last 30 seconds of the episode when the writers were making fun of the superman/clark kent connection.

Another example:

P

pickup

I am very impressed Pickup ... scooping More is no mean feat.

Imagine my reaction as I looked at the yahoo main page and saw the story and had no recollection of seeing it mentioned in browncafe current events(which I looked at before) . My opening post was very brief because I feared if I typed one more sentence, that would have been enough time for moreluck to get into the game.

Honestly, I think I find out more stuff about celebrities first here due to Moreluck. Heck, I think she broke the Farrah Fawcett death story three minutes after she died.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The cops said the car Paris was a passenger in had smoke coming from it......not the tailpipe, but the interior. Cops said it smelled of dope. How stupid....they couldn't wait 'til they got to their rooms?? She needs to go back to jail for a re-learning.

P

pickup

They're the motorcycle guys that built the cycle for John of John & Kate Plus 8. If you're gonna cover celebs, pay attention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_County_Choppers

i don't do it for a living , let alone a hobby, therefore you should be more embarrased that I beat you to the punch. Unfortunately, i broke a cardinal rule of reporting, the reporter breaking the story shouldn't be more newsworthy than the story itself. But yet that's the way it is .

P

pickup

Or it could have been ME!!!!

Just sayin...

yeah, it was you that started the thread but I vaguely remember moreluck mentioning it on another recently dead person's thread (MJ?)

Anyway, congrats Over9Five , expect a free t-shirt in the mail, just send $9.99 for shipping and handling to my outsourcing contractor, BigBabooba enterprises. PO. Box 1515, Shanghai, China