I scooped Moreluck! Paris Hilton arrested on cocaine charges.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"TMZ.com, citing sources close to Hilton, said she is saying that the purse in which police say they found the cocaine does not belong to her."

Who could that purse possibly belong to??? She was the only female in the vehicle. Dumb blonde!!

As a woman who has a long strapped bag permanently attached to my left shoulder wherever I go.....trust me, the purse is hers.

rod

Retired 22 years
The cops said the car Paris was a passenger in had smoke coming from it......not the tailpipe, but the interior. Cops said it smelled of dope. How stupid....they couldn't wait 'til they got to their rooms?? She needs to go back to jail for a re-learning.

"TMZ.com, citing sources close to Hilton, said she is saying that the purse in which police say they found the cocaine does not belong to her."

Who could that purse possibly belong to??? She was the only female in the vehicle. Dumb blonde!!

As a woman who has a long strapped bag permanently attached to my left shoulder wherever I go.....trust me, the purse is hers.
Oh come on now Moreluck, when you were a young woman didn't your ever borrow a purse from one of your friends to match a special event gown? Paris is probably correct, not her purse but it was Lindsey's. lol

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched Paris & Nicole when they had their show.........I laughed like crazy when they were on the cattle ranch and had to put on the elbow length rubber gloves to inseminate cows.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you've got teenage grandkids, girls especially, you better know all the people they are talking about.......Justin Bieber and people like him. Actually, Paris would be too old for them.............but Miley Cyrus is still in there.

moreluck

golden ticket member
She is Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter who played Hannah Montana for Disney. Dad sang Achey Breaky Heart....just ask grandma!!

Oh yeah, she was dating a 20 yr. old by the name of Liam.......she was only 17. Where was dad then??

over9five

Staff member
She is Billy Ray Cyrus's daughter who played Hannah Montana for Disney. Dad sang Achey Breaky Heart....just ask grandma!!

Oh yeah, she was dating a 20 yr. old by the name of Liam.......she was only 17. Where was dad then??

Oh yeah, I remember. Ol' Billy Ray took those nasty pictures with his hands all over his daughter. He's a disgusting freak!