I stepped in it today'

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ladies, please, you're making me blush. I wish I had the talent to do something like this from scratch, but I don't. I just Googled "Dog Butt" and got the dog picture, and I made the simple pink bubble with Photoshop. No big feat. I am glad that you enjoyed it though. :proud:
It's not the simple thing of googling. It's the imagination behind what you do with the pics. I've googled and posted pics as well, that's easy. Using photoshop is not as easy.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
From center manager driver will be written up for not scanning the walk way,not getting a big picture,not keeping the poop ahead of his work !!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Ladies, please, you're making me blush. I wish I had the talent to do something like this from scratch, but I don't. I just Googled "Dog Butt" and got the dog picture, and I made the simple pink bubble with Photoshop. No big feat. I am glad that you enjoyed it though. :proud:
I hope you never have your computer cofinscated by the authorities and they find this request.:wink2:

over9five

Staff member
I have heard, and I have had the opportunity on more than one occasion to test the theory, that if you talk to them quietly they tend to not spray. It seems to work, at least I have had good luck with it so far.

I occassionally camp on Marthas Vineyard, and there are MANY skunks runnining around. They've walked between our feet while sitting at a picnic table at night. I was taking a walk one night and one literally walked with me!
They never spray there, tho. Very used to people!

I haven't tried to pet one......yet...... I'll let you know how that goes.....

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I occassionally camp on Marthas Vineyard, and there are MANY skunks runnining around. They've walked between our feet while sitting at a picnic table at night. I was taking a walk one night and one literally walked with me!

More than likely, if they are that tame, you probably won't have much trouble. I bet you could probably hand feed them too. :happy2:

upsgrunt

A man and wife are driving in Martha's Vineyard and come across a skunk in the road. The man wants to pick it up and take it with, but the wife objects. "First of all where will we put it?" she asks. The man says "just put it on your lap". "What about the smell?" says the woman. The man replies "Don't worry it will get used to it."

rod

Retired 22 years
A man and wife are driving in Martha's Vineyard and come across a skunk in the road. The man wants to pick it up and take it with, but the wife objects. "First of all where will we put it?" she asks. The man says "just put it on your lap". "What about the smell?" says the woman. The man replies "Don't worry it will get used to it."

:slap:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
That sir...is funny!!!!!!!!

Big Babooba

Just stay downwind from me!:sick: