I still haven't got paid.. "On Topic"?

Alisha

I only worked at UPS for 2 and half weeks. It just wasn't for me, or my bad shoulder.
I've only received one pay check for 18 hours after my second week. It's been a week and a half since I left and I still haven't got paid for the other week and 2 days I worked. What should I do? Who do I call?
-Louisville, KY
Continental Hub off Outer Loup

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I only worked at UPS for 2 and half weeks. It just wasn't for me, or my bad shoulder.
I've only received one pay check for 18 hours after my second week. It's been a week and a half since I left and I still haven't got paid for the other week and 2 days I worked. What should I do? Who do I call?
-Louisville, KY
The cops..... Call the cops.

-Louisville, KY
I would call.

McGee

-Louisville, KY
Um, HR?
You are responsible for protecting your own privacy and respecting the privacy of others. This means no posting of your own or any other person's full name, last name, photos, email addresses, work or home locations, job titles, phone numbers, addresses, Social Security numbers, or any other personally identifiable or private information. This also means your full name cannot be used as your username or posted anywhere on our site.

km3

-Louisville, KY

My hub mails out unclaimed pay stubs/checks if they're not claimed within a week. Usually takes about 3 weeks to arrive. No promises, but it could already be in the mail. Hope you didn't need the money right now.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
-Louisville, KY
Step one would be stop asking strangers on the internet and call or go down to the building on a weekday morning (not this Monday..it's a holiday) and ask to speak to HR.
I'll come back in 2 minutes to remind you to blink.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

-Louisville, KY

Was the 18 hours for your orientation or was that your first week of work?

Did you disclose the shoulder issue on your application and/or during your interview and tour?

You final check(s) are most likely sitting in your supervisor's desk drawer.