I think im getting fired. Although irdc but just wondering

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol nice help bleedingbrown and ur loader correct? At my hub second i try to eat a package comes so ur telling me u eat while trucks are backed up and packages coming every second and supervisors keep moving u? Thats impossible go somewhere and u want a cookie u load 9 hours!!! Thats wats wrong with ups u guys think everyone is the same go somewhere YOU AND I ARE NOT THE SAME OTHER PEOPLE AND I ARE NOT THE SAME but thanks for reply
You're correct about that....you are a whiny :censored2:. If you quit....you can have all the breaks you need to eat your breakfast.

techneque

Lol im not seasonal though so how do you guys sound lmaoooo i didnt get hired for seasonal IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION NOW DONT LET ME CLOWN ON YOU GUYS IM TRYING TO BE NICE

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Lol im not seasonal though so how do you guys sound lmaoooo i didnt get hired for seasonal IT WAS A SIMPLE QUESTION NOW DONT LET ME CLOWN ON YOU GUYS IM TRYING TO BE NICE

IF YOU ARE TRYING TO BE NICE, QUIT YELLING!

BTW, let us know how that Army thing works out for you. Your attitude will be a huge asset in basic.

techneque

Since when does capital letters means you are yelling? And lol it will work great actually... Ive done jrotc and rotc and have camp and train with soldiers so bct will be fine its text and simply trying to find answers when all you guys are doing is trying to find reasons not to give answers

UPS4Life

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1419354721.937293.jpg

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Since when does capital letters means you are yelling? And lol it will work great actually... Ive done jrotc and rotc and have camp and train with soldiers so bct will be fine its text and simply trying to find answers when all you guys are doing is trying to find reasons not to give answers
I like that you misspelled your user name....and that it probably wasn't intentional! :rofl:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
1. I don't think their allowed to give a break an hour after you get there. You can't do nothing about how long your break is. I am not totally sure but I know a few years back UPS tired that where I am. I would ask your union hall or union steward.
2. I don't see anything about numbers in the union book for loaders or preloaders. Honest days work for an honest days pay. Goes something like that.
3. Their going to watch you and mess with you. It is part of their job. Do your methods because if you go fast and get hurt their going to get you. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

You got to face it UPS is going to mess with you. You can be the top loader or driver and for some reason they feel the need to bother you.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
1. I don't think their allowed to give a break an hour after you get there. You can't do nothing about how long your break is. I am not totally sure but I know a few years back UPS tired that where I am. I would ask your union hall or union steward.
2. I don't see anything about numbers in the union book for loaders or preloaders. Honest days work for an honest days pay. Goes something like that.
3. Their going to watch you and mess with you. It is part of their job. Do your methods because if you go fast and get hurt their going to get you. Your damned if you do and damned if you don't.

You got to face it UPS is going to mess with you. You can be the top loader or driver and for some reason they feel the need to bother you.
It depends on your supplement. Mine says a break is supposed to be take after the first hour and before the end of the 3rd hour.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It depends on your supplement. Mine says a break is supposed to be take after the first hour and before the end of the 3rd hour.
I am not disagreeing with you. I just know a few years back UPS was giving us break about an hour after we got there. It was for the simple reason that UPS stuff was breaking and they didn't want to get behind. The union steward told them it had to be at least 3 hours after we got there. That"s why I told him to ask his union rep or hall.

techneque

Thank you

You've Got Mail

I'm a driver and I'm usually on the road for at least 10 hours. I eat a HUGE breakfast so I can make it until 2 or 3pm and then chug a ton of water and eat a lunch somewhere. I recommend you eat a massive meal before coming in. Like 1,000 calories. Protein, fruits, and veggies.

Future

Victory Ride
:cigarsmoker::cigarsmoker:
I go to work everyday im a loader at ups. I go to work, clock, get my scanner and start scanning they say move to this trailer i move to that trailer on a daily basis i get moved 20 times(i counted and did the average) for 5 days. They say lift irregs i do it(by myself) and im 19 i weigh 140 skinny( but i strive to do the best at what i do so i do the job) i even asked for help with irregs from supervisor he said 1 second asked again he said 1 more second. So my adrenaline kicks in and a kid who lifts the bar alone at a gym lifts a 115 lb package all by himself. Then as the day goes by they start observing me(i load under 1000 packages 4 days simply because i go at my own pace i am not a robot I DO NOT GO BY THEIR PACE. They can show me how to load fast all they want my nane isnt jane doe or john doe my name is me doe... So i load at my pace so they observe me to see how i load and constantly annoying me... Those 4 days that i loaded under 1000 the flow was dead for 1.5 hours straight then supervisor had me doing reentry then they complain i load slow and not over 1000?? Friday i loaded 1300 because i was in a trailer without constantly being disturbed. And they give us break 1 hour after we get there by time the 3rd hour comes im dying of hunger THEY SHOULD EXPECT US TO EAT BEFORE WE GET THEIR, give us a 2-3 hour window before break that the next 3hrs we wont die(and we cant work off chips)My questions are

1. Why does ups think we are robots?
2. What can we do about break situation?
3. Can we petition for a longer break so we can actually get food in our system?
Yes yes if i was you i would start the petition ....asap.......