I Thought of You When I Saw This and LMAO Too!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This chick is a comedian, who makes plenty of FAKE videos about OBAMA and ROMNEY.

When she first released her video about OBAMA , she was recieving death threats from the black community. She has since stopped because the bad publicity was getting her into too much trouble.

Peace

TOS

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This chick is a comedian, who makes plenty of FAKE videos about OBAMA and ROMNEY.

When she first released her video about OBAMA , she was recieving death threats from the black community. She has since stopped because the bad publicity was getting her into too much trouble.

Peace

TOS

Another example of the tolerance of the Left Wing Liberals.

over9five

Staff member
I thought the woman in the video was refreshingly honest. Someone like Colin Powell could learn a lot from her. I'd love to hear him man-up and say, "I'm a Republican, but I voted for Barack Obama because he is BLACK!"

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I thought the woman in the video was refreshingly honest. Someone like Colin Powell could learn a lot from her. I'd love to hear him man-up and say, "I'm a Republican, but I voted for Barack Obama because he is BLACK!"

Of course you would think she was being honest, it fits your NARRATIVE on what black people are really like. Again, if you would just come out and admit you dont like blacks i could take you serious.

Hiding behind a platitude doesnt mask your intentions.

If you think she was "honest" then in turn, be honest to yourself.

peace

TOS

wkmac

this chick is a comedian, who makes plenty of fake videos about obama and romney.

when she first released her video about obama , she was recieving death threats from the black community. She has since stopped because the bad publicity was getting her into too much trouble.

Peace

tos

no :censored2: sherlock!