I voted Y E S

image.jpg
image.jpg

You look for the little picture window thingy where you post from. Click it. Click choose file. Click choose from existing pictures. Click upload file. Wait for it to load. When it appears and sometimes it doesn't you have it.
image.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Oh I knew it was going to pass, I feel sorry for the part timers that were screwed over once again. Makes me proud to be a member of "The Brotherhood" where everybody just watches out for themselves.

I would give the part timers 3 bucks an hour of our wage if the feeder drivers give back 5 bucks an hour to even it out. In a heartbeat I'd do this. This would give them a bump of about five fifty an hour. You think a proposal like this would go over well?? I'd doubt it very much. The same guys who support the part timer so much would run the other way but it would level the money out better and more deservingly.

Last edited:

stink219

Oh I knew it was going to pass, I feel sorry for the part timers that were screwed over once again. Makes me proud to be a member of "The Brotherhood" where everybody just watches out for themselves.
Yeah, it sucks that the partimers will have amazing opportunity to be selected to drive as vacation cover instead of outside casuals. It really sucks that progression starting pay pay went up $2.65 per hour. Sucks that PTers will still get free healthcare. I hear you man. This is horrible.

stink219

PTers would be TCD's, not outside casuals.
We are phasing out of outside casuals. Our supp states that we will be using a pool of our inside PTers. This summer is our last round of outside casuals. There are about 3 that are staying. We just put on about 10 PTers on their 30 day packets. Then we are moving to our pt list for qualified drivers for peak. Will you folks be handling it differently?