I Wanna Drive! PLEASE READ & COMMENT

OptimusPrime

I actually learned to drive a manual by riding a dirt bike. Same principals, just different motions. Too bad you cant pop a wheelie in a package car. Would make some of my days more interesting.

jalnar

You will wash out guarantee .They will put you on a training route that you will never run scratch on. Go and save your tears for another day.Next you will tell the company you have to much work and cant finish and if someone is forced to help you you just made a enemy.

diadman

I'm sorry .... I like my stick shift p7. And I told them I do no want a new car.
I've had this car for over 10 years and its great, fast and reliable.

W

want to retire

Did I mention its FAST ..... The only car in the center that can hit 78mph. Cool

You better pray you never have an accident going that fast. The center team better pray that you never have an accident going that fast and they knew you were breaking the law. Why do you want to go that fast? It's illegal and depending how fast you are speeding-say more than 15 over, it can be considered wreckless driving and that is the BIG ONE of citations......jail, lose your driving privelages etc. Stupid and foolish.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I learned to drive stick in high school in my Grandmas Datsun B210. Knew how to operate a clutch before that from riding motorcycles.

Wiggle Wagon

Can't drive a stick yet you want a driving job at a company that runs a lot of equipment with manual transmissions?

If you look hard enough, you will find somebody to teach you how to drive a stick.

People are so spoiled.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Although you are most likely to never see a pkg car w/manual transmission, you do need to know how to drive it just in case.

Everyone one of our pkg cars in my center are automatics. I can't recall the last manual transmission PC we had in our line-up.

Once again you prove that you have no idea what goes on outside of your little center.
You read all that is posted here, yet seemingly digest none of it?