I want one

texan

1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda with a semi-celebrity owner and a long list of factory options, including the
Light Package, the Dana 60 Super Track Rear End, front and rear spoilers, the Rallye instrument cluster,
tinted windows, an AM/FM/Cassette audio system with dual rear speakers and the rear-window louvers.

Most impressive of all, however, is the fact that the car’s racked up just 2,010 miles on the odometer in
its 42-year life, and remains all-original.

Asking price? 1,999,999.00

2-million-cuda-660_zps01e09b6e.jpg

Read more: Rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda on sale for $2 million | Fox News

texan

1949 Cadillac Coupe de Ville prototype resurfaces after 64 years

Only four of the prototypes were built, each different, and this is the only surviving example.

Its history is unique, as well, as it was given as a gift by General Motors to former CEO Charlie Wilson
upon his departure from GM to serve as President Eisenhower's Secretary of Defense in 1953.
During his four-year stint as the defense secretary, Wilson droove the Coupe de Ville prototype.

The car itself is powered by a 331-cubic-inch overhead-valve V-8, the first to come from GM, paired
to a four-speed automatic transmission.
Caddy20de20ville20prototype20660_zpscbffb2d0.jpg

Read more: 1949 Cadillac Coupe de Ville prototype resurfaces after 64 years | Fox News

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
1971 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda with a semi-celebrity owner and a long list of factory options, including the
Light Package, the Dana 60 Super Track Rear End, front and rear spoilers, the Rallye instrument cluster,
tinted windows, an AM/FM/Cassette audio system with dual rear speakers and the rear-window louvers.

Most impressive of all, however, is the fact that the car’s racked up just 2,010 miles on the odometer in
its 42-year life, and remains all-original.

Asking price? 1,999,999.00

2-million-cuda-660_zps01e09b6e.jpg

Read more: Rare 1971 Plymouth Hemi Cuda on sale for $2 million | Fox News

Love old Mopars. I miss my Dad's 72 'Cuda with a 340.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I used to deliver to a guy who was the building manager for UPS Corporate before he retired, he also was heavily involved with collecting vintage Ford Mustangs. He got a 1969 or '70 hardtop that was a factory mule that was used to test four-wheel disc brakes. It had a rollbar, racing seats, and a big block engine in it that was installed at the factory. It was supposed to be destroyed after testing, but somehow it got donated to a high school shop class to teach kids to work on cars. When I saw it last, it had the original tires, plug wires, hoses, etc on it along with less than than 10,000 original miles on it. It was quite a car, he towed it to car shows on a trailer.

texan

2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca
ENGINE TYPE: DOHC 32-valve V-8, aluminum block and heads, port fuel injection
Displacement: 302 cu in, 4951 cc
Power: 444 hp @ 7400 rpm
Torque: 380 lb-ft @ 4500 rpm
C/D TEST RESULTS*:
Zero to 60 mph: 4.2 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 9.7 sec
Zero to 150 mph: 25.9 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 12.7 sec @ 114 mph
Top speed (drag limited): 161 mph
2013-ford-mustang-boss-302-laguna-seca-photo-472882-s-520x318_zps9b47d6eb.jpg

2013-ford-mustang-boss-302-laguna-seca-photo-472892-s-520x318_zpsd5375679.jpg

texan

Hennessey Venom GT hits 265.7 mph
Texas-based Hennessey Performance is claiming the production car top speed record, after its
$1.2 million Venom GT hit 265.7 mph on an airstrip in California.

The 1,244 hp coupe accelerated for two miles down a runway at US Naval Air Station Lemoore on February
9th with test driver Brian Smith at the wheel, and was still gaining momentum when it reached the braking zone.
venom-GT-660_zps2d71fe42.jpg

Read more: Hennessey Venom GT hits 265.7 mph | Fox News

texan

1BrownWrench alerted me to this police car. Be nice to have one for a Sunday Drive.
The Lamborghini Aventador has a top speed of 217mph and can go from 0 to 62mph in 2.9 seconds.
This is a Dubai Police car version.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
1BrownWrench alerted me to this police car. Be nice to have one for a Sunday Drive.
The Lamborghini Aventador has a top speed of 217mph and can go from 0 to 62mph in 2.9 seconds.

I just hope they don't try to throw me in the back!

rod

Retired 22 years

From all the crazy videos posted on Youtube I would say they probably don't have anyone qualified to drive it. They must wrap their turbans too tight because they sure smash up alot of expensive cars over there.