I want one

S

serenity now

OK, the blue one is a Glas Goggomobil T 250
Don't know why I didn't immediately recognize it :slap:

Moving on now to that butt-ugly thing; the world's first minivan.

A 1936 Stout Scarab.

moreluck

golden ticket member
OK, the blue one is a Glas Goggomobil T 250
Don't know why I didn't immediately recognize it :slap:

Moving on now to that butt-ugly thing; the world's first minivan.

A 1936 Stout Scarab.

Scarab is a good name..........it looks like a bug from Egypt !! Actually it reminds me of those roly-poly bugs before they roll up.

texan

1969 Ford Mustang Boss 429 with 97 original miles.

You're looking at the lowest-mile Boss 429 on the face of the earth.
How low? 97 miles on the odometer.

The car was originally supposed to be used for racing, but that never happened.

Instead of getting all torn up, the car sat in storage, and was then restored, not that a
whole lot was needed, given the car is still wearing all its original regalia in the form
of factory tags, stamps and markings.

S

serenity now

with only 97 miles, there is a real possibility that no one has farted on the seats

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
outdoor-kitchens-01.jpg
outdoor-kitchens-01.jpg

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I saw a Fisker Karma sitting in a driveway yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it, it was raining and I left my phone in my P-7. It was a nice looking car with its body styling, a metallic looking gray with a weird looking tan leather interior. Only about 2450 of them built before the company went belly up. $100,000 for a hybrid that our tax dollars help build in Finland.........

Fisker Karma News - Autoblog

moreluck

golden ticket member
I saw a Fisker Karma sitting in a driveway yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't take a picture of it, it was raining and I left my phone in my P-7. It was a nice looking car with its body styling, a metallic looking gray with a weird looking tan leather interior. Only about 2450 of them built before the company went belly up. $100,000 for a hybrid that our tax dollars help build in Finland.........

Ellen gifted Bieber with a Fiskar and he had it all silvered out........Bieber has one....good reason not to own one!!

texan

One would never have a problem finding this in a parking lot.....

Saleen revealed that production of a new generation of its flagship 351 Mustang had
begun at its plant in Corona, California.

The latest 2014 Saleen 351 Mustang is Saleen’s most extreme Mustang to date, in fact.

In keeping with its name, the vehicle features a 5.75-liter (351-cubic inch) V-8, which is
supercharged to the tune of 700 horsepower and 655 pound-feet of torque.

Read more: Saleen 351 Mustang enters production | Fox News

texan

McLaren 12C Spider
616 hp twin-turbocharged V8 sitting behind the cabin, 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, trick
hydraulic suspension system, airbrake spoiler and launch control.

With the last of those engaged you just place your foot on the brake, floor the throttle and wait a few
seconds as a dashboard screen dramatically informs you that boost is building.

The reward for your patience when you sidestep the brake is a 3.1-second sprint to 60 mph and
a sub-11 sec quarter-mile.

Read more: Test Drive: McLaren 12C Spider | Fox News

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian

Karma indeed that an exotic car manufacturer fails with the support of our tax dollars.

texan

How is this for a pickup?

Holden claims Nürburgring record in VF Ute

There's any number of vehicles we'd recommend for a romp around the Nürburgring: an exotic sports car, a
high-performance sedan, a track car. But a pickup?

Hardly our first choice. But that's exactly what GM's Australian division Holden has done with its VF SS V Redline Ute.

Okay, so we're talking about an El Camino-style pickup car (or "Ute" as the Aussies call them) and not a pickup truck
(like a Chevy Silverado or Ford friend-150), and the record isn't official.

But Holden is claiming it lapped the Nordschleife in 8:19.47—faster than any commercial or utility vehicle to date.

Read more: Holden claims Nürburgring record in VF Ute | Fox News

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Not too shabby for a 13 mile course. Nordscliefe is on my list if I ever get back to Germany. Where else can you just pull up and go out on such a track like a toll road? Run off and wreck your car? Too bad! BTW the guard rail you damaged is going to cost you! Something you would have to visit another country for.