I want to be s UPS driver

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM, Jul 5, 2013.

1. I am a fedex ground driver. How can I be a UPS driver? I want to make 35 dollars an hour. I'm very fat, so I can't do a whole lot. I prefer envelopes. Where do I apply?

2. LongTimeComing

LongTimeComing Air Ops Pro

At the Post Office.

3. you aint even know it

you aint even know it Well-Known Troll Troll

Am I the only one who's tired of these trolls? Like seriously, where are they coming from?

4. bleedinbrown58

bleedinbrown58 ahhh....the mouth breathers

Hmmm...pot, kettle.

5. Box Ox

Box Ox Camacho for President!

You'd be the "Brand new preloader who worked 30 minutes then disappeared during a bathroom break and was never seen or heard from again" type at UPS. Probably shouldn't bother applying. Keep the FedEx at FedEx where you're paid what you're worth.

6. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Sounds like you prefer styrofoam boxes with perishable written on the side.

7. Apply at UPS fat management.com..We could use a few more fat sups that cant do the job.!

8. bleedinbrown58

Lol hey....someone has to hold down the desks and suck up the office a/c.

9. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Sorry Guys, there is no wall, and he apparently jumped forums... and also apparently thinks he's kinda funny. GROUNDIsAHugeSCAM go get back in your box, where you belong. And yes 95% of my current coworkers wouldn't last a day at UPS, they piss and moan when they have "too much" I can't believe they keep some of these clowns, it's not like we have a union to protect our jobs.

10. uber

uber Guest

Wait in line, kid.

11. I jumped the virtual binary walls, my apologies.

12. you aint even know it

This shows the lack of respect that many members on here have. The guy could be older than you.

13. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Doesn't matter whether the fat guy is is older. Zagsfan is the man here, he's the kid, and your the troll. Just the way ICU.

14. you aint even know it

How is he the kid and Zagsfan is the man? Isn't that disrespectful?

15. bleedinbrown58

Every other post of yours is putting down drivers, PTers, basically everyone and anyone....and now you want to play Miss Manners?? Go talk to Heff, maybe he'll let you hold his diad....

16. you aint even know it

Lies, I never put down anyone since I've started posting on this site. You and your posse troll crew are the ones that insults every newcomer and disrespect them. When I confront you guys about it, you guys call me a troll and mean names. I seriously tried to be nice to you people, but you guys keep taking it for granted. And aren't you suppose to be at work right now, today (I mean yesterday) was a tough day, good luck.

17. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Being really fat and unable to do much of anything, you might might want to consider management! We have lots of folks like yourself that walk around, stealth of any job description. They seem to pop up at audit times. You will fit right in.

Another strong possibility you might want to consider, base on your resume, is government worker!

18. bleedinbrown58

yesterday was not bad, today was a royal cluster F. But that's a typical tuesday, got my OT, I'm happy. I don't know what world you live inside your head, but the stuff you post, thinking YOU work harder than everyone else, the drivers are overpaid and greedy, I'm a loser for being a PTer while waiting to drive, Heff is some management leech (he's actually a driver). Dude, if that's your idea of being nice....I can't help you.

Sincerely,
    The "posse troll crew"

19. UPS Preloader

UPS Preloader Active Member

I prefer to think of you as the head of the "Neighborhood Troll Watch." LOL

20. ORLY!?!

ORLY!?! Master Loader

You can always apply for the teamsters, theres plenty of fatties in there. They also dont do too much. ( feels the heat coming )