i want to file a grievance this is ridiculous

D

Dis-organized Labor

I'm in management. I get paid for thinking about work Double-time when I'm drunk (every night). Triple-time when i dream about work (also every night).
I have an old Sea-Lawyer friend that is currently doing case research work to see if I qualify for the equivalent of Quintuple-time for alcohol-induced dreams.
Unfortunately, my hourly rate is down to less than minimum wage.

I need some advice.......

christian c

My supervisor said hello to me when i came in the building on friday and there was no steward present when he spoke to me!! this is out of hand!

fethrs

Grow Up man, do you want the company to pay you for the time it takes to wipe your ***** too? You say in your gay thread you don't have a thing against gays and in this thread you say you stand around and make gay jokes... You, my friend, are the joke.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Grow Up man, do you want the company to pay you for the time it takes to wipe your ***** too? You say in your gay thread you don't have a thing against gays and in this thread you say you stand around and make gay jokes... You, my friend, are the joke.

Fethrs, you left out his question as to whether blacks should be allowed to work at UPS?

Calling him a joke is being too nice.

fethrs

Upstate you are right, I forgot about that, but didn't he also say he was part Black and part Mexican? It almost seems like he's bashiing himself.

fethrs

I'm in management. I get paid for thinking about work Double-time when I'm drunk (every night). Triple-time when i dream about work (also every night).
I have an old Sea-Lawyer friend that is currently doing case research work to see if I qualify for the equivalent of Quintuple-time for alcohol-induced dreams.
Unfortunately, my hourly rate is down to less than minimum wage.

I need some advice.......
Well you can send City Driver a pm....:happy2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
we should be paid for the time spent walking from the parking lot to the time clock, come on this isnt right, we are on company property we should be paid for this time

same with after we clock out we should be payed to walk to our cars, i want this 30 seconds of pay and i will fight tooth and nail to get it

also we should be on the clock for our drive to work and from work and reimbursed for gas at double the average price

TEAMSTER PRIDE
Your kidding us right? You want to be paid to walk in to and out of work, but when you are on the clock and you have to use the washroom room, you guys piss in the yard?

StopTheAct

Are you serious!! i know your Joking!!!

I dont know why you Would even Complain!?
we make Decent Money!!
Be thankfull for what you got!!!

Think about the people that have "No Job" or make waaay less than half of what we make!

crying about walking from your car, to clock in...
what about the people that dont have a car.....they ride their bike or walk...

i know it suxx walking,, but "BE THANKFULL"".. it could really be worse.....
and no you shouldent be Paid for that......and you know that!!

City Driver

also i think we should be paid for all time spent reading the contract, no matter where we are

and i think this should be in the contract so we can read about how much we are getting paid