i want to go drive fulltime management says no

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I seriously doubt mgmt cut you loose because you didn't record your lunch. My guess is they saw you couldn't hack it, and they would rather not waste their time giving you another chance. Some people are just better off staying in the building.

123brown

I seriously doubt mgmt cut you loose because you didn't record your lunch. My guess is they saw you couldn't hack it, and they would rather not waste their time giving you another chance. Some people are just better off staying in the building.
i was scratching i was doing fine they would even send me to go take work from other people

123brown

i just called the 1800 hrsc and filed a complaint i wonder if ill get a call back. i asked my hr office if i could get transferred they said there's no list for getting transferred i filed a grievance in the past and nothing happened so i don't know what to do my fingers are going to fall off from writing grievance papers they don't seem to be working

123brown

i even asked other drivers to see how i was doing to get a second opinion on my performance and they all told me the same thing "your doing good man relax don't stress yourself out"i was stressed because they kept giving me more stops everyday a training route is only 150 stops but i didn't say anything when they kept giving me more stops and other guys pickups at the ups store

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i even asked other drivers to see how i was doing to get a second opinion on my performance and they all told me the same thing "your doing good man relax don't stress yourself out"i was stressed because they kept giving me more stops everyday a training route is only 150 stops but i didn't say anything when they kept giving me more stops and other guys pickups at the ups store
That's what happens when you qualify.... You didn't expect to do a 6 hour day everyday, did you?

123brown

i quit my day job because that wasn't a career but it was paying my mortgage i quit just to go work 39 days and i have filed grievance papers in the past im tired of writing those my fingers hurt that's y i came here maybe someone would drop some knowledge and i might get some good advice point me in the right direction but filing a grievance isn't working if they let me transfer i would theres another building a few miles away that need drivers but you cant transfer unless college is involved

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
What local are you in ?? If your steward is useless call your union and talk to a business agent.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
More stops= SLOW DOWN SON TAKE THEM DEEP lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Actually that's not how it's supposed to be at all. They add areas or pick ups and that is a grievance waiting to happen
Exactly dude you don't keep adding area to a new driver on a training route. That's setting up homeboy to fail. Their freakin idiots dude, they will do whatever they want unless you file a grievance on it.

123brown

local 804 i did call the agent they had a sit down with management and after the sit down i had to wait outside by the way but after the sit down the agent said maybe u should try another building thats all he told me. he is not good at fighting with management because i have the right of way and still i cant get a second shot at it even after the agent has a sit down with management

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
local 804 i did call the agent they had a sit down with management and after the sit down i had to wait outside by the way but after the sit down the agent said maybe u should try another building thats all he told me. he is not good at fighting with management because i have the right of way and still i cant get a second shot at it even after the agent has a sit down with management
Might be time to Lawyer up homeboy.

123brown

Might be time to Lawyer up homeboy.
really? u think i would when the union isnt helping my agent is as clueless as i am about what actions to be taken he cant fight he got chewed up in the meeting about me with the management i never herd of anyone taking legal action i dont know that i have the balls to do that or if its a smart idea