i want to go drive fulltime management says no

billerz

we both had the same town not every town has one driver for it we split it. he just had residential i had both res and comm
The point isn't who had a harder route, he was doing things right and you weren't. You will get another shot, but ur going to have be perfect to make it the next time.

123brown

i haven't got another shot that's my point its been well over a year and there still hiring guys from the street and inside with less seniority then me.

billerz

i haven't got another shot that's my point its been well over a year and there still hiring guys from the street and inside with less seniority then me.
Then you may have to wait longer, trying to force your way into ft driving probably isn't the best idea. You are at the mercy of management until you make book, and they can make it extremely hard to do that.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
see this is what I'm talking about . this means nothing to me. There is a reason they are not giving you a chance. all this jibber jabber is not the answer. If you did a good job they would not let you work 39 days and DQ for not taking lunch. There something else you're not telling us.
Maybe they couldn't understand what the hell he was talking about. If he speaks as well as he has written in this thread, then that could explain why they DQ him.

I read all his responses and still have no idea the points he is trying to make.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I read all his responses and still have no idea the points he is trying to make.
I'll give you the bullet points
  • I was great
  • I shouldn't have been DQ'ed
  • I did nothing wrong
  • I was better than the other guy
  • Instead of looking at my numbers I depended on other guys telling me I was doing well.
  • I sat on my hands for the last year before acting
  • Supervisor's are mean.
  • HR sucks
The last two are mostly true.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
  • I was great
  • I did nothing wrong
  • Instead of looking at my numbers I depended on other guys telling me I was doing well.
  • Supervisor's are mean.
  • HR sucks

Stop being so logical, management scum.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Stop being so logical, management scum.
Mr-Spock-mr-spock-10874060-1036-730.jpg

blkmamba

It's a balancing act. You want the job but you have to make sure you don't piss off management in the process of getting another shot. There is no guarantee you will qualify the second time around.

123brown

they let guys try out that brake appearance guidelines im not braking anything. i tried out didn't take a lunch paid the price. now i have to keep paying for ever.

123brown

yes not just tattoos earnings on there lip all over there ears guys that look like they work for the Mexican cartels but they still get a shot its not professional

123brown

i know one guy he just made his 40 days good for him but hes got tattoos all over his neck and his arms and they get mad because i didn't take my lunch brake its a slap in the face

123brown

• I was great
  • I did nothing wrong
  • Supervisor's are mean.
  • HR sucks
i did check my numbers with management and i was scratching otherwise that would have been the excuse as to y i didn't make it and i "sat on my hands for a year" because i had no choice but to wait a year for another shot.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
  • I was great
  • I did nothing wrong
  • Supervisor's are mean.
  • HR sucks
Thanks. The OP needs a translator apparently lol.