i want to go drive fulltime management says no

123brown

Ive been working for ups for 7 years every time i knock on managements door they say we don need you yet they still hire guys from the outside and inside with less seniority then me whats should i do?

123brown

i have spoken to a steward very little help they tried speaking with management and i still get a big fat no in seven years i only got one shot and they let me go after 39 days because i wasnt talkin a lunch brake i was told a grievance can take up to a year i dont know what els to do

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i still get a big fat no in seven years i only got one shot and they let me go after 39 days because i wasnt talkin a lunch brake i was told a grievance can take up to a year i dont know what els to do
How can they let you go after 39 days? You're qualified after 30...

ibleedbrown

How can they let you go after 39 days? You're qualified after 30...

in my area its a 40 day probation period. being let go on your 39th day is total BS, the fact they let you work that far in and let you go for something so trivial must have been a nightmare for you. well how long has it been since they sent you back? they can make you wait a year before letting you try again. if it has been over a year i would contact hr and tell them you want to sign full time driver bid sheet.

123brown

so i guess i made book ? my union told me they changed it to 40 even a steward told me it changed i cant trust my union i guess or they don't know the rules im ny long island i don't no if region has anything to do with the rules is it possible to get transferred whats the process for doing that

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
my union told me they changed it to 40 even a steward told me it changed i cant trust my union i guess or they don't know the rules im ny long island i don't no if region has anything to do with the rules is it possible to get transferred whats the process for doing that
No transfers unless it's for education purposes.

123brown

my steward said you can if they have an opening i guess hes bs'n me if i fill out a grievance who do i file it on ups or every single manger that said no to me and once i fill it out who do i hand it to how long tell i get my job or do i just roll it into a paper ball and throw it at management i dont know what to do i need someone hepl