I want to leave UPS and go Fedex.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Si yo quiero escribir una phrase en espanol, puedo hacerlo, bandejo!

No me importa como un otro persona queire trabajar, pero creer que tu eres el mejor trabajador de UPS es estupido.

There, I can type in Spanish :D I don't typically work at a "slugs" pace, I work quickly, but people like this guy are the ones who will get injured more frequently/ seriously because they are too busy rushing around to get done.

I used to have to go help more senior drivers because they would work slowly and I would bust it out. Now, I work at a similar pace to them so I don't get done as early as I'd like, but I also don't have to bail anybody out.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Going to help others has not/will not ever bother me. In my center at least, they want us off by "9.5" (7:00 for me); my route is dispatched at 9 hrs. They won't send me to help if it will cause me to go past 9.5, but OTOH if I finish at 4:30-5:00 I am thankful I had a good dispatch/efficient plan for running my route and actually may call or send a msg via the DIAD to see if anyone needs help. I've had bad days before, or a bad stretch where everyday was a late day, and thus don't mind helping someone in a similar situation.

When I was a part-timer on the preload I took pride in getting my bins clean and empty 2 1/2 hrs or so into my shift. As a result, though, I'd be sent to the slide to help sort into the boxline or help someone who was having a bad day on their pull. I'd bust my butt there, too, knowing that I would see the work through to its finish. I was taught to do your best and work your hardest (while being safe and smart) in whatever job you are assigned. Anything less would be dishonest.

DS

Fenderbender
Everyone's different.The OP may find exactly what he's looking for at Fedex.
Theres a Fedex ground driver in my area that used to drive for us,
One day,it was about 7pm and he had had a day from hell,and still had 15 deliveries left.
They paged him to help another driver with 20 stops after he was done.
He snapped.Told them to go screw themselves using the friend word,and told them he
was finishing his deliveries and quitting.
He acknowledges that the pay is less,but he is happier with his situation now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One day,it was about 7pm and he had had a day from hell,and still had 15 deliveries left.
He snapped.Told them to go screw themselves using the friend word,and told them he

He's lying. Had one of my worst days ever in a package car Friday. FedEx never even crossed my mind lol

slantnosechevy

Sure he says that. He doesn't have any other options in this business. I know of 5 guys fired for various reasons over the years who went to FredEx and got jobs there in delivery. They used to tell us the same thing for a while. None of them work there anymore.

Brownpride816

ahhah nice try! haha

I get what youre saying though, that exactly what I do. the more you do the more they expect out of you. If you would keep doing that you would end up with 270 stops a day.

its :censored2: btw lol