I want to sell my stock, need help...

tim100

ok i just checked my account and the sell shares option is not available for me after the market closes, so my guess is if you dont have the sell tab available at all it must be because you dont have 100 shares or more... if you read your prospectus before investing in stock you agree to a 2 year hold, so I think you will have a problem trying to get rid of only 30 shares (let us know what happens) if it were me I think the easiest way would be to buy 70 more shares outright then sell your 100 shares but make sure the 70 you buy are not resticted and your origional 30 shares are not restricted either... or I think you have to use an outside broker to convert your class a into class b and then you can sell them anytime you want plus broker fees, what a racket

Pentel

the 100 shares is not a factor, i talked to two people at work....both of whom sold their stock before the 2 years were up they just had to write a letter to mellon explaining why they needed to go ahead and sell....but neither of them had 100 shares.....however, the 2 of them saw the sell option on the mellon site, i do not....i'll take screenshot

Instead of selling shares would it be easier to set up a payment plan with the IRS?

interest, would rather not pay more than i have to

Pentel

62756144.jpg36663311.jpg2nd pic is from when i click details
62756144.jpg
36663311.jpg

tim100

it looks like you dont have "M LINK" set up, thats what you would use to sell through the site... I guess mellon over the phone is your best shot, i've never had to deal with them on phone

Pentel

it looks like you dont have "M LINK" set up, thats what you would use to sell through the site... I guess mellon over the phone is your best shot, i've never had to deal with them on phone
m link? never heard of it, how would i set that up?